Breast Position help

Jackboo1

Aug 26, 2017
A few months ago I used an option to change the breasts height easily... not the breasts height themselves... I mean directlty (yes I know i can do that, but it change the breasts shape), but the position in relation to the chest... like this:

I can't find this option now. Can someone help? I already have a bunch of tools to shape breasts... Breast control etc.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
It depends on the morph sets. It sounds like you had a morph for this, but aren't sure where it is... it might be 'genesis generation' specific, say if you were working with a G3F before and are working with a G8F now, so it won't show up (not a G8F morph).

What I usually do is adjust the lower and upper chest Y scaling, as well as the abdomen, to shift the breasts upwards or downwards. Example. 120% lower chest 80% upper chest.

Looking at my G3F morphs now.
Chest Lift (purple) will raise the breasts, but does change the breast shape slightly (squeezes the y axis a small bit).
Chest Up (purple), same deal. Chest up seems to squeeze the y axis a bit less though.

No idea which morph set these came from.

I'm sure you know about the search function under parameters (i.e. enter chest in the search field at the top to see the chest morphs, after selecting 'all' at the left). If Chest Lift or Chest Up aren't in your collection, well I tried...

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Jackboo1

Aug 26, 2017
It depends on the morph sets. It sounds like you had a morph for this, but aren't sure where it is... it might be 'genesis generation' specific, say if you were working with a G3F before and are working with a G8F now, so it won't show up (not a G8F morph).

What I usually do is adjust the lower and upper chest Y scaling, as well as the abdomen, to shift the breasts upwards or downwards. Example. 120% lower chest 80% upper chest.

Looking at my G3F morphs now.
Chest Lift (purple) will raise the breasts, but does change the breast shape slightly (squeezes the y axis a small bit).
Chest Up (purple), same deal. Chest up seems to squeeze the y axis a bit less though.

No idea which morph set these came from.

I'm sure you know about the search function under parameters (i.e. enter chest in the search field at the top to see the chest morphs, after selecting 'all' at the left). If Chest Lift or Chest Up aren't in your collection, well I tried...
Thanks for the tips. I'm playing with G8F and I just found the option.... it's called "chest up" from Breast Factory G8F