Daz Breastacular not copying material

xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
Just like the title says, when I have my G8F selected and add the Breastacular graft, I then go to the preset to copy the material and when I click it nothing happens except for G8F becoming unselected in the scene window.

I’ve had the problem before on an older system, seemed to be intermittent but I can’t get it to work with this current scene.

Anyone else see this or have any ideas?

Edit: Golden Palace was on the same G8F, I know they don’t play well together sometimes with the materials. Got the same problem even with Golden Palace removed from the character.

Kekik79

Jul 25, 2020
Make sure the character is not in a subfolder, that will give problems as well when you add it

xxx3me

Jun 19, 2020
Not very helpful, but I had the same issue with Breastacular. I gave up on it after a while trying to solve. I'm using the Lifelike Nipple Graph in a few models now.

xer.0

Feb 7, 2018
Someone else said the same, I should check it out since that’s really the only feature I use Breastacular for.

Mon another note, it did start working randomly again without me doing anything. Doesn’t work with Breast Utilites 2 though so will probably try what you’re saying xxx3me