• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Daz Breastacular problem

XephonDev

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Hey!

I have I think simple problem but I can't find a solution. I using Breastacular for breast in my char. In a couple of clothes, the breast looks weird. Does anyone know how to fix it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It looks bad and unnatural.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
This isn't something specific to Breastacular - it's an issue with "conforming clothing" in general. Essentially, many of the older clothes are designed to more or less "shrinkwrap" themselves to the underlying figure, which results in that kind of effect.

A few options:
  1. Clothing designed with dForce is less likely to be a problem, because it's usually designed so that it can drape more naturally. Of course, this means you have to run the dForce simulation on each image.
  2. Sickleyield published some tools on Daz3d.com designed to address this. Essentially, they are "projection morphs" that will move the clothing outward without affecting the character's shape.

3. RSSY (Riversoft and Sickleyiend together) also have some related products that work differently, but achieve similar results.

Madmanator99

May 1, 2018
There is also this amazing product called Fit Control for Genesis 8 Female (there is a version for male as well, and a bundle with both):

And even an add-on:

It's available on the forums last I checked.

I use it almost everytime I have such problems as you posted, in particular around the chest area and under it. It is very powerfull.

What this product does is it adds a bunch of morphs to any clothing piece of your choice (you get a window where you can pick the pieces to add morphs to).

It does have a few problems thou.

If you character has hair loaded on it, using this product's script may result in daz appearing as if it locked up (it didn't, it's just a problem with the script). To avoid that problem, make sure you have no hair loaded before using the script.
So I recommend you use it before you load the hair. Or, if you have a saved character, make sure you save the hair as a wearable preset, delete it, use the script, then load the hair, it will save you many Many minutes.

Second, using this product will make your save file get bigger, because the new morphs are saved in it. So if you have enought free space, it's all good, but if not then make sure you do. Another solution to this is tosave all the new morphs, and in doing so, they will become "attached" to the clothing item, and not to the save file.

In anycase, I personally use this alot, even have it as custom action, so I recommend it, just keep in mind the things I said, no hair to save time, and keep an eye on your free space. Otherwise, between the basic product, and the add-on, there are tons of morphs to fix any fitting problem.

function2020

May 20, 2020
This isn't something specific to Breastacular - it's an issue with "conforming clothing" in general. Essentially, many of the older clothes are designed to more or less "shrinkwrap" themselves to the underlying figure, which results in that kind of effect.

A few options:
  1. Clothing designed with dForce is less likely to be a problem, because it's usually designed so that it can drape more naturally. Of course, this means you have to run the dForce simulation on each image.
  2. Sickleyield published some tools on Daz3d.com designed to address this. Essentially, they are "projection morphs" that will move the clothing outward without affecting the character's shape.

3. RSSY (Riversoft and Sickleyiend together) also have some related products that work differently, but achieve similar results.
I found this post and tried Sickleyield Breast helper today, initially it looks good, then I found a big problem: its dails is under G8F-Actor/Chest/Real World/Universal Breast Helper, so it affects G8F and changed the breasts, not the cloth. After hide the cloth, oh my god, the breasts is a mess.

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
I found this post and tried Sickleyield Breast helper today, initially it looks good, then I found a big problem: its dails is under G8F-Actor/Chest/Real World/Universal Breast Helper, so it affects G8F and changed the breasts, not the cloth. After hide the cloth, oh my god, the breasts is a mess.
Well, as long as the breasts are covered by the clothing, it shouldn't matter, right? LOL

You might want to try the "Fit Control" products. These add morphs to the clothing, rather than to the character.

function2020

May 20, 2020
Well, as long as the breasts are covered by the clothing, it shouldn't matter, right? LOL

You might want to try the "Fit Control" products. These add morphs to the clothing, rather than to the character.
Yes, but its promotion says ' When you turn the dial on the figure, nothing happens to the figure itself, but there is an effect on the clothes', what I did was loading a figure and cloth, then turned those Universal Breast Helper dails, did I miss any key step in between?

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Yes, but its promotion says ' When you turn the dial on the figure, nothing happens to the figure itself, but there is an effect on the clothes', what I did was loading a figure and cloth, then turned those Universal Breast Helper dails, did I miss any key step in between?
My understanding was that that product uses "projection morphs" which move the clothing without moving the figure's mesh, so I was surprised to hear you were having that problem. I confess that, although I've used them, I've never looked at the "unclothed figure" with them applied. Any chance you have a corrupt install or something else is affecting the character? You could try a bare G8F, apply the helper and look at it. If the figure is, indeed, altered, then what I'd do is turn on hidden properties in the "shaping" pane and click on "currently used" to see if some other morph is getting dialed in when it shouldn't be.

liwic

Dec 22, 2021
Sorry to bump an old thread but I found this while troubleshooting SY breast helper affecting the breastacular graft as you could see the morph while trying it on a low-cut tank top. If anyone in the future finds this and needs to fix it, the solution is pretty easy:

You'll need Zev0's Projection Morph Manager. Select Breastacular in the scene tab and run the PMM script. After it compiles the list of projection morphs applied to Breastacular you simply need to find and dial the SY morph back to zero.

Unfortunately the morph cannot (as far as I know) be found by just enabling "Show hidden properties" so the Projection Morph Manager is needed to fix this.