t727

Jan 4, 2018
I wonder are the nephs randomly made? I keep seeing the same ones. -snip-
As far as I know they are randomly generated.
Keep breeding them and eventually the pre-sets will spawn.
Perhaps the rarer ones are more frequently spawned in the fields, I wouldn' know as I don't leave the breeding grounds after I captured breed able subjects

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
I wonder are the nephs randomly made? I keep seeing the same ones. Also there are almost none fit/atletic nephs , most of them are busty. On the same note I have seen only 1 skinny neph ... It's kinda wierd if they are made at random. What bothers me the most is - with this ,all of the races apart from size, have almost the same proportions .

Overall I will wait for more variations in the nephs and more posses(and combos) . Like for example more type of horns/tails for the demons ect ...

This reminds me a bit of Breeding season where they did too low animations and rework stuff all the time ... Thou this game is better in that aspect .
Yeah, I agree, I was pointing it out already several times. My guess is that smaller variants are maybe even blocked and the chances are much higher to get Nephelyms with bigger breasts/nipples/asses, which in my opinion are abnormal proportions. Of course there are always bigger variants, but I don't like that those mainly appear.
I think what the game additionally needs is a way to force getting the smaller variants in a way, maybe at some type of option screens with sliders and setting lower and above limitations.

His priorities seem to be elsewhere at the moment, and he didn't even add any other small (Harpy) position variants except with the same size or small/tiny (giver/receiver) (just naming the size with lowest variants). The same applies to the newer Missionary position, it only has same size variants.

I think a map could be made later, but maybe it is a good idea to keep track of what he wants to add in the future and where. Fast travel got to be a annoying part now if you compare it to the older variant, but I hope that he removes additional lust loss because the dialouge is redundant at the moment, and even though you can get back once opened, it is useless if you haven't any lust left prior to opening it.

But again, he doesn't have the manpower to do everything, but still I question some of his decisions, so I hope some are only temporary.

Reactions: 1v0

sexyegg

Nov 20, 2018
So what is the Lamia? It is a blessed neph like the angel and the chick right at the house? And I thought they took the kraken out of the game? someone was mentioning it back up in the thread

horatiopn

Aug 30, 2018
So what is the Lamia? It is a blessed neph like the angel and the chick right at the house? And I thought they took the kraken out of the game? someone was mentioning it back up in the thread
They did put back the kraken, which is a good think imo. I'm not fond of having only blessed nephys though...Like, lamias would be a lovely kind and krakens too if they could be encountered in the wilds. There are few hints about new nephelyms appearing soon but I'm waiting since quite a time for a new type to be released :/
Did the dev put the physics back in yet? Hard not to notice how weird the game is w/o them...
I don't really know, the jumps seam still so heavy to me :')

Dec 14, 2018
Anybody has problems with this game ?
I played it in january. Now when i try to start old version or new one - I'm just getting black window.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
A Lamia is a human with the lower half of a snake. Like a land mermaid. In the current build there is only one, and that's a blessed Nephelym that you encounter in the town. She gives you access to the teleportation portal.

Like, lamias would be a lovely kind and krakens too if they could be encountered in the wilds. There are few hints about new nephelyms appearing soon but I'm waiting since quite a time for a new type to be released :/
In earlier builds you could encounter wild Lamia, both male and female. But that was before the whole rework of the animation system, if I remember correctly.

horatiopn

Aug 30, 2018
In earlier builds you could encounter wild Lamia, both male and female. But that was before the whole rework of the animation system, if I remember correctly.
I do remember there was an extra nephelym to encounter but to be honest I don't remember which one, still it would be awesome to have new ones by now but I'm confident : with the new areas we're probably getting something new in the next updates, maybe not the really next but I hope soon.
It is a pity that there are no M / M animations, and everything else is super)
The dev is really not into males, either about the hominal trait or about the M/M animations which would not be in line with a breeding system you're not likely to have it in the future :/

Phanatic

Formerly 'Phantas'
Jan 29, 2019
I honestly do not understand that idea with "Blessed nephelim sex scenes". Imo they are a totally unneeded right now. Unlike usual breeding monsters they:
- are far from the house, thus they require some time to get to them, which takes about 1-2 minutes;​
- cost half of MC's lust bar, so you wont get much of them in quantity pro 1 in-game day;​
- don't really do anything. They don't give anykind of buff, nor any kind of positive effect whatsoever;​
Why are they even in game?​
I think it would be better if developer would concentrate more on updating animations for usual breeding monsters instead of making unique animations that are chore to use. Poor harpies can mate only beetween themselves because they still dont have any other animations...​

lechtoyz

Sep 18, 2018
Well, technically as long as one of them is Male/Futa and the other is Female/Futa you can breed any combo of races you want, they just don't all have scenes for it.

Kinda' wish we could enlist the services of our other nephs for milking/harvesting, just to get a little extra variety in the scenes. Plus it'd give you something to do with pregnant ones.

Raziel Drakon

Oct 10, 2018
View attachment 119036

Overview:
Breeders of the Nephelym is an immersive, beautifully erotic 3D adventure game centered around catching and breeding the Nephelym, an enigmatic race of monster-human hybrids.
Thread updated: 2019-03-10
Release Date: 2019-03-10
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.665 ALPHA
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

View attachment 69378 View attachment 69379 View attachment 69380 View attachment 69381 View attachment 69382 View attachment 69383
I gonna start playing this week and see it for myself. got it down for Milfy City able to passed almost everything and im just waiting for the updates on the other girls. but should be interesting.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
I honestly do not understand that idea with "Blessed nephelim sex scenes". Imo they are a totally unneeded right now. Unlike usual breeding monsters they:​
- are far from the house, thus they require some time to get to them, which takes about 1-2 minutes;​
- cost half of MC's lust bar, so you wont get much of them in quantity pro 1 in-game day;​
- don't really do anything. They don't give anykind of buff, nor any kind of positive effect whatsoever;​
Why are they even in game?​
I think it would be better if developer would concentrate more on updating animations for usual breeding monsters instead of making unique animations that are chore to use. Poor harpies can mate only beetween themselves because they still dont have any other animations...​
I think those are in the game to give some more variation. I like them. But then I'm not really that hardcore into the breeding itself. I'm mostly in it for the animations.

Phanatic

Formerly 'Phantas'
Jan 29, 2019
I think those are in the game to give some more variation. I like them. But then I'm not really that hardcore into the breeding itself. I'm mostly in it for the animations.
If I'm being honest, animations in the game feel just basic. They really lack impact of some sorts and detail.
They have this "everything just flows without impact" feel to them.
I can't put my finger on whats exactly wrong with them but theres just feel that they need some kind of "oof" if you know what I mean. Animation department lacks something...

The best part of the game for me are models of female Fox girls (insanely cute) and Vulwargs. Well-made and sexy.
Also environment looks cool. There are problems with too much repeatable tiles textures here and there, but other than that environment is easily one of the best parts of this game.

Reactions: 1v0

horatiopn

Aug 30, 2018
If I'm being honest, animations in the game feel just basic. They really lack impact of some sorts and detail.
I can't put my finger on whats exactly wrong with them but theres just feel that they need some kind of "oof" if you know what I mean. Animation department lacks something...
You should be able to move during the scenes between two nephs, like a real breeder. That would be really nice I think.

lechtoyz

Sep 18, 2018
Yeah, I think it's a consequence of the system they're using where all characters share the same basic "skeleton" so they can all use the same animations. It means that basically scenes are just two characters independently being moved to a certain X/Y/Z position and carrying out an animation.

Thre's no *actual* interaction between the two models, so there's a lot of clipping and weirdness (like character's "hover handing" over another's thighs because they're smaller than the average the animation was built for). As a result, the characters don't look like they're creatures that exist in the world and are actually fucking, they look like ghosts that just happen to be gyrating through each other in the same area. The game has jiggle physics, but it's only impacted by the character's own movement - there's no reaction when one character's ass should be slapping against another one's stomach, etc. Pussies don't seem to properly react with dicks - they don't spread any, which would naturally happen even if you don't have an extreme size mismatch (and speaking of, if you make the female breeder petite enough it's very easy to see the dicks of larger nephelym clip through her waist).

It's a system that's convenient for making scenes that are compatible with a large number of randomly generated/"mass-produced" characters like the wild ones you capture, but it sacrifices the detail and nuance you'd get from a hand-crafted SFM loop or something. Honestly, in a game setting like this I'm not sure there's much of a better alternative, at least not with current technology and only designed by one guy. Hopefully he can keep refining the system over time to be less uncanny valley, because the actual character models their selves are *great* and the idea for the game is solid.

Phanatic

Formerly 'Phantas'
Jan 29, 2019
Yeah, I think it's a consequence of the system they're using where all characters share the same basic "skeleton" so they can all use the same animations. It means that basically scenes are just two characters independently being moved to a certain X/Y/Z position and carrying out an animation.

Thre's no *actual* interaction between the two models, so there's a lot of clipping and weirdness (like character's "hover handing" over another's thighs because they're smaller than the average the animation was built for). As a result, the characters don't look like they're creatures that exist in the world and are actually fucking, they look like ghosts that just happen to be gyrating through each other in the same area. The game has jiggle physics, but it's only impacted by the character's own movement - there's no reaction when one character's ass should be slapping against another one's stomach, etc. Pussies don't seem to properly react with dicks - they don't spread any, which would naturally happen even if you don't have an extreme size mismatch (and speaking of, if you make the female breeder petite enough it's very easy to see the dicks of larger nephelym clip through her waist).

It's a system that's convenient for making scenes that are compatible with a large number of randomly generated/"mass-produced" characters like the wild ones you capture, but it sacrifices the detail and nuance you'd get from a hand-crafted SFM loop or something. Honestly, in a game setting like this I'm not sure there's much of a better alternative, at least not with current technology and only designed by one guy. Hopefully he can keep refining the system over time to be less uncanny valley, because the actual character models their selves are *great* and the idea for the game is solid.
I understand what you mean, but I think that the system itself is not the problem. I understand that with this system every single interaction would require hand fixes with blenshapes (such as pussies reacting with dicks). Yes, such details would make this game extremely satisfying but one must realize that a 1-man-team can't do such a thing + progressing the entire game - its impossible task.
But what I meant was the general movement. Even with this system you can actually make an impactfull movement simulation with just using graphs accordingly. I have a feeling that in game animations don't have easy in and easy out implemented correctly (they are there, but they hurt more than they help), they don't have anticipation that then follows up with acceleration and other animations tricks that animators use. They feel like they have linear flow with just 1 speed and it makes intercourse really dull. Also the basic speed is just strange - animations in x2 allways look more alive, but then again - no impact. As you said - characters look like ghosts that just happen to be gyrating through each other in the same area. But the animation in its core should be able to prevent such feeling. If one has such animations - that aspect of a game failed and it requires to be rebuilt.

I think if dev would polish animations a little bit more he would be able to achieve far better results, but instead he makes new Blessed Nepehelim with useless animations that I and many others won't see that much because theres no real reason to do it.

Reactions: war12321
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes