MaskedMinds

Jun 23, 2018
@DragonL
Could the OP include the Creator Build as well?

Edit: Just a general question about F95, if there seem to be no updates in case of a new type/version of the game, could the report function be used? There are sometimes such cases, and I don't know if anyone mentioned the OP before and asked the same in this one...
Was is the difference in the Creator Build?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Was is the difference in the Creator Build?
The Creator Build is a separate version of the game that allows to create presets of Nephelyms (patrons are able to upload their presets on the Discord for them to be included in future updates) and has an included gallery where you can select giver and receiver for a scene (so the old gallery cheat (which was in the outdated OP) got replaced by this).

Reactions: MaskedMinds

Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
I am having an issue and I am not sure if I am missing something but this just doesn't seem right. I am trying to buy milk off of Anna Mae is it and it deducts funds out of my budget but checking my inventory it says it is not there. The same thing is happening with the semen across the street. I make the purchase but it's not there. I bought 5 collars from the angel looking woman in the temple. But I try to buy more and it is doing also like the semen and milk. Not sure what to do here or if something just isn't working for some reason. I didn''t even realize it was an issue until I got down in the woods and out pops a fox and here I sit looking like a dumbass because I thought I had plenty of bait and I have none. Tried 3 more times to purchase these items and the same thing. Now somebody mentioned that I could possibly extract these products myself. How would I do that? At least I can progress the game. Or is there a console where I can add the items to my inventory and cheat my way around something that seems glitchy on my system here. Everything else runs fine in the game. Would be nice to have mouse sensitivity sliders. They are touchy. And thanks to anyone who can provide me with any information on this.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I am having an issue and I am not sure if I am missing something but this just doesn't seem right. -snip-
The UI isn't exactly intuitive, the default view is and should list your collars. Then harvest is where you see your milk and semen.
If you can't see your milk, collars and semen by clicking those two views I'm not sure what's wrong TBH.

You can cheat by using a save game editor, this way you can change many things. If nothing else the amount of money you have, which previously was added with numpad 0 but this has been removed (or changed, I can't find it regardless)

GrumpyBastard.

Mar 17, 2019
One of the main things i base my opinion of a game on is the sounds and the textures well I got no damn sound it throws me off in the worst was but very beautiful game indeed .

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
You can cheat by using a save game editor, this way you can change many things. If nothing else the amount of money you have, which previously was added with numpad 0 but this has been removed (or changed, I can't find it regardless)
It was numpad1, but it got changed to O (letter).

Reactions: t727

AminAlfa

Mar 27, 2019
aww i wanted to know if i can have another futanari breeder to make pregnant? |: i'm so much into this stuff more than breeding a monster everytime i try seed the futanari breeder i came up with another monster,you know i think she's very lonely i think i need another human futa breeder to get them to know eachother xD

Mar 12, 2018
This is almost exactly the kind of game I was looking for, and the graphics and animations are surprisingly good. A couple of issues:

• The filter system for the breeding sessions shouldn't reset every time you pair a couple up. It makes it a pain to breed two specific nephelym if you have a huge list in your stable. Also when returning nephelym to the seraphim in the church...
  • Sometimes when you are encountering a nephelym or going to check on one in your stable, the player gets unhitched form the menu and can run around, leaving the nephelym just standing/floating there. After a short while the game crashes.
  • How do you change clothing in the character creation other than using presets? Some of them have crop tops or miniskirts or underboob harness things...

Reactions: KrystalStuck

AminAlfa

Mar 27, 2019
This is almost exactly the kind of game I was looking for, and the graphics and animations are surprisingly good. A couple of issues:

• The filter system for the breeding sessions shouldn't reset every time you pair a couple up. It makes it a pain to breed two specific nephelym if you have a huge list in your stable.
  • Sometimes when you are encountering a nephelym or going to check on one in your stable, the player gets unhitched form the menu and can run around, leaving the nephelym just standing/floating there. After a short while the game crashes.
  • How do you change clothing in the character creation other than using presets? Some of them have crop tops or miniskirts or underboob harness things...
i tried to change it via and it worked,you have to change 4 elements for clothing but i don't know the cloths ids so you have to try by yourself if you want any other help tell me.

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
If you want using cheats to just not care about about money, you have to turn them on first in the menu.
Menu - settings - allow cheats. Then in the game you press "O" (!LETTER!, not a number) and you get like 100k money or whatever its called.

!Important! Cheat works only once pro game initiate. What I mean is - don't press O in the main menu, use it only in game when you are on your character. Cheat, once used, will not work again, until you restart the game. If you restart the game cheat can be used 1 time again.

Reactions: lhuty

lynx2696

Mar 28, 2019
hello, how did you manage it? i couldn't find how to do it. please someone help me. i have everything but i can't catch them.

Mar 12, 2018
hello, how did you manage it? i couldn't find how to do it. please someone help me. i have everything but i can't catch them.
Make sure you have the appropriate living space prepared (talk to catgirl in town), a supply of milk and/or semen (harvest from captured nephelym or buy from cowgirl/goblin girl in town), and a collar for the target species (buy form the angel in the temple, all nephelym have a species and sub-species, the collars work for all subspecies) or you will not be able to capture that species of nephelym. When you encounter one in the field:
  1. Open your items menu and feed them semen or milk. One of the choices should be a lot more effective than the others, but as long as you have enough you can spam to fill their desire bar.
  2. Once it's full or fairly full, click the items tab at the top left of the milk/semen menu and it will switch to your inventory and which collars you have.
  3. Select the one for the correct species and after a short time they should be captured.
  4. ???
  5. Profit!
Happy breeding :^)

Reactions: lynx2696

lynx2696

Mar 28, 2019
Make sure you have the appropriate living space prepared (talk to catgirl in town), a supply of milk and/or semen (harvest from captured nephelym or buy from cowgirl/goblin girl in town), and a collar for the target species (buy form the angel in the temple, all nephelym have a species and sub-species, the collars work for all subspecies) or you will not be able to capture that species of nephelym. When you encounter one in the field:
  1. Open your items menu and feed them semen or milk. One of the choices should be a lot more effective than the others, but as long as you have enough you can spam to fill their desire bar.
  2. Once it's full or fairly full, click the items tab at the top left of the milk/semen menu and it will switch to your inventory and which collars you have.
  3. Select the one for the correct species and after a short time they should be captured.
  4. ???
  5. Profit!
Happy breeding :^)
thanx man. i realized what i did wrong. i didn't clicked item button on the harvest screen the nephelym. so i couldn't see the collars. but i realized them after walk around the house a few minutes.
thank anyway.

Mar 12, 2018
So, I just had a weird bug where, after a Surprise Sex capture the player's dick, hands, and camera were stuck to the same area, but still able to walk around, stretching hilariously. I forgot to take a screencap, but I will post one here if I encounter it again.

Nephelym have an unnerving habit of chasing you forever once they spawn, even if you go home to sleep. They'll keep chasing you until they move into contact with you, and sometimes initiate sex, sometimes wander off. I feel like they need a much shorter aggro range and persistence, if I'm looking for something else those ones will keep chasing. Or perhaps not directly following you and only initiating something when they bump into you?
The spawn point on Climax Peak seems to be broken: the titan spawn point moved up there, and the normal titan spawn area disappeared. Also the caves where you find bat-type harpies no longer has a spawn point.

Reactions: Gabaw and DreCore
3.90 star(s) 106 Votes