KrystalStuck

Aug 14, 2018
I can not find any wildlife
They spawn when you get near the floating statues, and don't roam freely.
In order for them to spawn you must have at least some lust, and have to be walking around and not running.
In order to capture, you need to find the right semen/milk to give them (this is found out by trial and error, however I am compiling a list currently) and the right capturing device, sold by the angel in town.

Reactions: Kaneki1001

KrystalStuck

Aug 14, 2018
I tried searching the thread, but couldn't find anything about this.

Is there any way to change the player's appearance once the game is already started?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I tried searching the thread, but couldn't find anything about this.

Is there any way to change the player's appearance once the game is already started?
Not in game, but you can with much effort change the attributes using a save editor (the save editor has been mentioned a few times in this thread)
What's the password to extract the game?
There's no password needed to extract the files.

taruindrag

Mar 8, 2019
That's just the UI, though. That does not mean that there are any animations ready for FF or MM pairings. And how do you propose you breed to monsters of the same sex? I get that it's a fantasy game, but breeding two male monsters and having one get pregnant would ruin the fantasy for me.

I'm sure the male variants of those will be added down the line. Remember, this is still a work in progress. But why would you remove the "option for semen" (I assume you mean the semen item that you can buy and use) from the game before that?

The dev has already stated in the past that they don't want to do that. It's the reason why you don't see them any more in the game.
1. Male/male and non-futa Female/non-futa Female first off wouldn't result in a pregnancy. Plus in another forum, DerelictHelmsman said he was all for adding M/M animations, but he adds animations based on polls on his patreon for people who can vote. Besides, I said the function for m/m would be nice, especially for those of us that leave the pregnancy function on so we could still level our male breeder/male nephelym. He added futas to the game when he wasn't originally planning on it, maybe m/m is next. But if it got put in, you really don't have to use that function of the game. Keep going with the m/f.

2. During the earlier builds when he had hominal males, there were males for all species, including the Collusus, Seraphim, and Harpy. I understand designing takes time, so maybe they will be redesigned and back on the 7.01 version that he says on his patreon he is almost close to.

3. I realize he said he doesn't want to re-add the hominal males, but that just makes me wish he would remove the hominal females altogether. However, his desire to steer away from hominal males may make the hybrid function as unusable if the hybrid takes into account using your breeder or hominal female to reproduce. We may be getting hybrid males who aren't futas with female chests because the game won't be able to access the right files. Then again the hybrid thing is speculation completely so I'm ready to see the hybrid function when it releases to prove me completely wrong on it.

dewr

May 15, 2018
I apologize if this has been brought up before but I can't play the game at all. I have direct x 11, my Windows is 64bit (there is no BOTN.exe as stated in the original post), I clicked on the 'Radiant' exe but all that happens is 'unable to start application. Am I missing something? Or is my laptop not compatible with the game?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Did anyone post the latest Creator build?
Creator Build 0.6621A
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@DragonL
Could the OP include the Creator Build as well?

Edit: Just a general question about F95, if there seem to be no updates in case of a new type/version of the game, could the report function be used? There are sometimes such cases, and I don't know if anyone mentioned the OP before and asked the same in this one...

t727

Jan 4, 2018
@DragonL
Could the OP include the Creator Build as well?

Edit: Just a general question about F95, if there seem to be no updates in case of a new type/version of the game, could the report function be used? There are sometimes such cases, and I don't know if anyone mentioned the OP before and asked the same in this one...
If you see someone post an update as a reply and the OP isn't updated (which happens as they have stuff to do) you can click report on either the OP with the link to the file or report the reply with the file and request the OP to be updated.

For requests where there are no files included in replies, do a request in the corresponding forum, there's a template sticked in that forum.
Then its up to people who read those to provide links, it rarely seem to work tho'

KrystalStuck

Aug 14, 2018
I apologize if this has been brought up before but I can't play the game at all. I have direct x 11, my Windows is 64bit (there is no BOTN.exe as stated in the original post), I clicked on the 'Radiant' exe but all that happens is 'unable to start application. Am I missing something? Or is my laptop not compatible with the game?
Try seeing if DirectPlay is enabled as well (it was disabled by default for me), or trying an update to DirectX's current version 12. If that doesn't work, try installing version 9 instead, that has helped me gain access to older games that didn't function with V12 installed. Otherwise, not sure!
Double check to make sure that the game's root folder contains the folders "Engine" and "Radiant" as well as the application "Radiant.exe", if any of those were moved/deleted it wont function.

I think that's a feature that hasn't been implemented yet? I've gone through most of the game's features and haven't heard of even a hint of this actually being applicable to anything. If I find anything I'll try to letcha know!

KrystalStuck

Aug 14, 2018
Not in game, but you can with much effort change the attributes using a save editor (the save editor has been mentioned a few times in this thread)
Found it, thank you! (oof thats a lot of values, at least the numbers match up with the in game editor (y))

Reactions: t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Found it, thank you! (oof thats a lot of values, at least the numbers match up with the in game editor (y))
You're welcome :)
The save game file does make sense in this game, I tend to change my stamina so I can go on breedn' all day long!
Also fertility can be changed so you pretty much knock them up in one session, this speeds up things considerably.

Also about the character attributes.
I guess that's how people do their pre-sets, but some more entitled than others who has a high Patreon level get theirs into the game.

laconchatuya1

May 8, 2018
Hello, I have a problem and I can not catch the creatures, I have everything house, necklace, semen and milk but I can not catch them
Thank you

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
Hello, I have a problem and I can not catch the creatures, I have everything house, necklace, semen and milk but I can not catch them
Thank you
In what way can you not catch them? Do you know how you are supposed to catch them? Can you find them? Are they escaping? Do you know what items are effective? Do you think you're encountering a bug?

polednik

May 26, 2018
I don't know much about this game, I just started it, but I have to say DAMN! It looks fantastics. That freedom of movement, character creation and everything. I don't know what to say. I literally just spoken only with the first NPC that you met, so I really don't know how the game looks further down. But for now I have to say: fuc*ing amazing job!

bighorse407

Jun 5, 2017
I used to play this game back in the days, but I remeber it having some Male/Male animations and now it doesn't. Is the developper reworking those animations or did he remove theme for ever ?

MaskedMinds

Jun 23, 2018
The game already makes a lot of fun as a "game". I immediately had the motivation to explore the world and collect as many critters, etc as possible.
It's just a pity that still no sound is implemented and many animations are still missing. Also, in my opinion the quality of the animations is in need of improvement.
Nevertheless, the game looks very good and has a very good character editor. The fun of the game was on a few evenings, but I'd rather wait for an advanced or finished version.

I wonder if there is already a game with similar game design, which shortens the wait a bit. Maybe someone has a tip for me.

Cheers

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes