AZUL22344

Dec 1, 2017

In the near future, the blessed mermaid will be bangable and there will be bathing scenes with each size. For now, she can remove the grungy trait.
Note: If the water looks dark, switch your graphics setting and then switch it back. There appears to be an engine bug.
  • Added blessed mermaid Romy to remove the grungy trait.
  • Added new water with ripple effects.
  • Fixed various issues.
Added presets submitted by patrons:
  • ACE by Goldi
  • Cappuchi by Goldi
  • Estrella by Goldi
  • Kleopatra by Goldi
  • Macchia by Goldi
  • Miss Envy by Goldi
  • Murle by Goldi
  • Ocean Series Continued by Jojoplayer
  • Pikachu Series Continued by Goldi
  • Raven by Jojoplayer
  • Red Snow Series by Goldi
  • Stone Core by Stylish Moustache
  • Velma by mikeg123445
  • Vie by Goldi
¿Cuál es la función de Capture semen? ¿Para qué se usa? What is the function of semen Capture? What is it used for?

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Is there a way to cheat traits? Like adding traits through cheating?
Yes, via

However, it's complicated. Changing stats is easy, but changing traits is a whole different level of complexity. Don't ask me how to do it because I honestly don't know. But it has been done, if you read back through previous posts far enough.

Gastrin

Apr 6, 2018
Yes, via

However, it's complicated. Changing stats is easy, but changing traits is a whole different level of complexity. Don't ask me how to do it because I honestly don't know. But it has been done, if you read back through previous posts far enough.
I'm just not a big fan of busty bodies and big breasts so I'm always trying to find slender ones but it's too damn rare.

Reactions: niennunb

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I'm just not a big fan of busty bodies and big breasts so I'm always trying to find slender ones but it's too damn rare.
You can modify them using a hex editor there's a guide in this thread if you search for editing traits. However, it's not something that an average user will understand. It takes a bit more depth of knowledge to do and a single mistake can cause the entire save and game to crash pretty hard.

Artul

May 16, 2019
Is there anything you can do to increase the chance to get a certain atypical size and/or preferred breed? Or is it all random?

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
There seriously needs to be a big-ass trait
I, too, enjoy large posteriors and I cannot bear falsehood. Nor you can you other gentlemen disclaim that when a lady approaches with a narrow midsection and a spherical object in your personal space that you become unwound - you want to show off your manliness because you are acknowledging that gluteus is the maximus.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Sadly the slender trait does fuck-all for the Bovine girls. I was hoping to create one with more of Christina Hendricks build but nope - even with the slender trait they're still porkers.

NTTAWWT... everyone's got their thing, I guess.

Dark_Leo

May 29, 2018
how many types of hybrid do we have currently ? can anyone give me a list ? after catching creatures around the map i just stay inside the farm to crossbreeding species

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Also, Cheat Engine has a speedhack function that works with this game just fine. It may say that it's not working, but it does. Just make sure to turn "surprise sex" off when using it because it affects the monster girls too and you'll get raped into unconsciousness before you've had time to blink.

• Haha
Reactions: nm79

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
I can not find a cave with water in version 709A. Where there are small volatile nephelims. Where is she? Who can tell?

OnceSet1

Jun 17, 2018
This would be amazing if you could somehow get your male breeder into the receiver role to a futa nephelym giver. Has anyone figured it out? Fuck, I'd pay for that.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
This would be amazing if you could somehow get your male breeder into the receiver role to a futa nephelym giver. Has anyone figured it out? Fuck, I'd pay for that.
Not a fan of it, but maybe it is possible. With a hex editor you can change most things like traits, but gender as well. You can change the gender, but the body doesn't change (e.g. Cassie stays a futa even though you change her to female, you have to edit the appropriate things for that I guess). Some pages ago is a short guide for editing with the hex editor (would have to check, but a normal save editor might allow gender change as well).
Not sure if it works, but if then the animation would probably go through a non-existent vagina.

D

Deleted member 412147

the patreon side says " "
sounds intressting for me.
any iformations about that?

Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
Sadly, that's impossible. Game's hard-coded to only list fem/futa as receivers, and creature's looks are tied to its sex. If it's a male, then it'll only look and act male.
The only possible way, and it's still a low possibility, could be changing creature's sex during gameplay, using CheatEngine or similar program.
Since body parts are loaded in dynamically depending on creature's sex and race, it MIGHT be possible to go to breeding, select fem/futa reciever, and, while it's selected, go to CheatEngine, find the bit corresponding to its sex, swap it to male, then go back in game and start the animation.
If character data is stored in memory as explicit strings, like in saves, then it's smooth sailing, worst case you gotta dive in hex values, character's unique ID and memory offsets.
I'll give it a try later and report back.

Last edited:

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
I can not find a cave with water in version 709A. Where there are small volatile nephelims. Where is she? Who can tell?
If you mean the bat girls, just head over to your Titan Cave. Standing in front of it, look to your left at the river. Step into the river and rotate right a little bit. There's the cave entrance. Other option is to teleport to Hivelands portal and jump down into it.

Reactions: Iluha
3.90 star(s) 106 Votes