AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
i dont like those giant sized ones though i wish there were about the size of cassie or one of those smal fox ones

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
and the cows are so unrealistically big so i just try sticking to the nekos that being said when i accidentally stumbled onto the dragons i was like awesome sauce. like told you guys map was hard for me to see took me 6 hours to realise you need to be hind you homestead to get to nekos

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
is there a guide or a formula for getting breeding to work? or is it all random? so far I have only been able to get the breeder to breed with bovaur female and the bovaur male to breed with the bovaur female, any other attempts just say mated.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
is there a guide or a formula for getting breeding to work? or is it all random? so far I have only been able to get the breeder to breed with bovaur female and the bovaur male to breed with the bovaur female, any other attempts just say mated.
The higher the fertility stat the better. From my gameplay experience anything above 15 for both is almost guarenteed success.

Reactions: ejmuerte

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
Sorry man didn't mean to my review double posted don't know how to fix

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
The higher the fertility stat the better. From my gameplay experience anything above 15 for both is almost guarenteed success.
i usually use the cheats but after 30 i was like how many LVL are there LOL I assume your talking about the trait angel lady

darkBlu

Jun 29, 2018
i usually use the cheats but after 30 i was like how many LVL are there LOL I assume your talking about the trait angel lady
No, he is referring to the individual creature fertility stat. The Trait level from the angel is how likely a creature in the wild is to have a trait. Higher level=more traits occur more often.

Reactions: ZTex

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
so after reading a few times are you saying one affects how your children get stats and one effects the stats things in the wild have.

however correct me if im wrong but isn't that saying the same thing. like i don't know what make is but i grab a IDK lvl 30 neko and breed her aren't i guaranteed to have better traits or is it still different.

Last edited:

darkBlu

Jun 29, 2018
so after reading a few times are you saying one affects how your children get stats and one effects the stats things in the wild have.

however correct me if im wrong but isn't that saying the same thing. like i don't know what make is but i grab a IDK lvl 30 neko and breed her aren't i guaranteed to have better traits or is it still different.
So there are traits, then there are stats. Traits are things like chubby, gaudy, sadistic. They are the little icons that creatures have that affect how they look or breed. Stats are things like allure or fertility. They are a numeric attribute that creatures have that can grow with level. Some traits affect stats, like fertile, which raises a creatures base fertility. See the screenshot below.

Reactions: ZTex

dstrs76

Mar 19, 2019
its good this game updating so quick but really i don't want to download it because whats the point downloading it ? old save file don't work for new updates and have to recreate character every time ? and why have to download full files as we know main exe engine and some files are same ? wasting data and time ill download it when its done completed.....

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
hey guys just thought id give a heads up LOL this was first game i thought id give a review on. I didn't read rules first but prob should have. my review triggered a bad response for at least one reason but there might be three. I dont think im in trouble but wanted to apologize. Apparently i did 3 things i mentioned breeders heaven which is a no no. And apparently even though i wasnt trying to apently i was recommending a dev change things which is also a no no. I was just trying to boost your game im sorry and i apologize.

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
im wondering though even though i dont like em if get those big humongous cows with then insanely unrealistic headlights you guys were saying earlier you can breed that out with like mix and match i cant imagine 2 big cows breeding into smaller one

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
im wondering though even though i dont like em if get those big humongous cows with then insanely unrealistic headlights you guys were saying earlier you can breed that out with like mix and match i cant imagine 2 big cows breeding into smaller one
just breed it with a bat that has slender traits and doesn't boyvar that doesn't have chubby and big tits traits. That should bring the boyvar down to normal height 6ft or maybe even tiny if you're lucky.

Reactions: mecha_froggy

woklto

Nov 24, 2017
do we have a map for this game?
i cant find the seraphim anymore :(

and whats different in the Creator version?

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
do we have a map for this game?
i cant find the seraphim anymore :(

and whats different in the Creator version?
Map:
The Creator Build is a preset creator and a gallery (not actual game).

bigal111

Jan 2, 2019
Same place as the wolves

Forest, but make sure you get under the floating shiney angelic statues. Those are the spots.

Monster locations
Fox + wolf: in the forest
demons: Enclave
harpy, snake (F/M) : desert
Elite Kraken Aka a cuter ursula from little mermaid: Down the desert to the beach
Cows (F/M? not encountered) : behind your bar
Titans: up the mountain
Angels (F/M) further up the mountain

How to catch, use the harvests from your monsters (or buy them) to get the lust up. Different species require different amounts. Some don't like getting semen, others love it. Experiment, got no list made (yet)
Then throw the required item and tada, hot sexy fox girl i choose you

PS. Cheat engine works folks. My personal favourite is ofcourse the money cheat and 5x speed for walking around the HUGE map.
What are all the cheats if I may ask

AJLee7385

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2019
the cheat does work fine but i find you sometimes have to close game and restart to reactivate them for some reason but the only cheat i know is o and thats gives bunch of money

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes