Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
Great game, but i dont know if the dev is just greedy and stubborn or cautious with the idea of no team and I do everything alone, i was reading in the discord server he does not like to do male neph(with his comments it sounds to me that he is homophobic, although he denies it) so why not hire another person who can make males nephs and other stuff (with this I am not saying that he is bad with what he does the updates are released almost every two weeks) but at least with one more the work would be faster and there would be more content. For example the latest updates were only hybrids and there are small things that the developer with another person could add and make the update bigger. I have some ideas like:

- A map for beginners
- New sex scenes
- Create a new place for angels and move the bats to another side
- A booty trait.
- A filter in the breeding interface
- Move the mf portal near the house is so tiring walk to the other side

and those are little things which I think are easy to implement but with the developer playing lone wolf it will take a long time if it were to be implemented

Last edited:

chwX

Aug 23, 2017
Great game, but i dont know if the dev is just greedy and stubborn or cautious with the idea of no team and I do everything alone, i was reading in the discord server he does not like to do male neph(with his comments it sounds to me that he is homophobic, although he denies it) so why not hire another person who can make males nephs and other stuff (with this I am not saying that he is bad with what he does the updates are released almost every two weeks) but at least with one more the work would be faster and there would be more content. For example the latest updates were only hybrids and there are small things that the developer with another person could add and make the update bigger. I have some ideas like:

- A map for beginners
- New sex scenes
- A booty trait.

and those are little things which I think are easy to implement but with the developer playing lone wolf it will take a long time if it were to be implemented
I totally get you. With practically 16K a month I don't see why he wouldn't hire somebody else; and that someone else wouldn't even have to work directly on the core game, but some other stuff that would help improve the game like backwards compatibility of saves or the AUDIO.

For now I'll just watch from the fence and ocassionally pledge if I see something noteworthy, I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think there's going to be anything groundbreaking in the medium term.

woklto

Nov 24, 2017
Same place as the wolves

Forest, but make sure you get under the floating shiney angelic statues. Those are the spots.

Monster locations
Fox + wolf: in the forest
demons: Enclave
harpy, snake (F/M) : desert
Elite Kraken Aka a cuter ursula from little mermaid: Down the desert to the beach
Cows (F/M? not encountered) : behind your bar
Titans: up the mountain
Angels (F/M) further up the mountain

How to catch, use the harvests from your monsters (or buy them) to get the lust up. Different species require different amounts. Some don't like getting semen, others love it. Experiment, got no list made (yet)
Then throw the required item and tada, hot sexy fox girl i choose you

PS. Cheat engine works folks. My personal favourite is ofcourse the money cheat and 5x speed for walking around the HUGE map.
can you share us your knowledge?
how do i change the movementspeed?

i know how to change money but not speed :(
its annoying

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Would be funnier if instead of a mermaid there was a giant bird bath, since it's harpies & bats that always seem to start with grungy.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Would be funnier if instead of a mermaid there was a giant bird bath, since it's harpies & bats that always seem to start with grungy.
They may start with it but by later levels it seems almost every other animal can have it and because it's a plague like trait it's obnoxious.

Now if only the traits that are chance traits would be reworked from chance to 100% i would be more content.

But one step at a time.

SvenFoxx

Jul 7, 2017
So, am I the only one having issues getting the gaudy traits to breed? I know the Gaudy trait can only be obtained through breeding now, but so far I've (rarely, admittedly) found a pikachu demon, but can't get the thing to breed the trait, no matter how many times I do it. Not only that, but the Oreo trait will spawn fine in the Wild Nephalym areas (mostly. Had to redownload the game once to get the preset to actually start showing up at all), but won't breed into offspring. It just becomes the Gothic trait. And I spent over a year in-game trying very hard exclusively to either find or breed a Foxen with that trait.

I think you may have accidentally locked out a few presets from the breeding menu. I think. I'm admittedly spit-balling here, as I have no access to the code to actually find out for sure.

Other than that... Discovering Amber now actually let's you do something with her instead of tease you mercilessly... that was a celebration right there.

I'm gonna start another fresh file, one where I don't use the money cheat, and see if that may change anything. I doubt it, but... coding. It does the weirdest crap when you get even one variable wrong.

Rizzob

Jan 22, 2018
I check back after months to find that it finally added surprise sex.
EDIT: Got my answer, great!

Last edited:

anon707

Jun 13, 2018
Great game, but i dont know if the dev is just greedy and stubborn or cautious with the idea of no team and I do everything alone, i was reading in the discord server he does not like to do male neph(with his comments it sounds to me that he is homophobic, although he denies it) so why not hire another person who can make males nephs and other stuff (with this I am not saying that he is bad with what he does the updates are released almost every two weeks) but at least with one more the work would be faster and there would be more content. For example, the latest updates were only hybrids and there are small things that the developer with another person could add and make the update bigger. I have some ideas like:

- A map for beginners
- New sex scenes
- A booty trait.

I cant speak for the dev so you'd have to ask him yourself. However, I speculate that him working solo could be just a preference, but it might also be in part due to the end of a different game in the same vein. This game is inspired by an older game called Breeding Season. Breeding Season is literally what this game wants to be but in 3d.

To keep a long story really short, Breeding Season had a whole team behind it with paid employees and everything, yet somehow updates were slow and minimal and their ambition was too big for their pants. Things behind were much worse than anyone expected. Lets just say inner group drama, money issues, poor management, and scumbaggery tanked the game and ended development.

So with all that in mind, I have no doubt that the guy working on this game knows all about that and probably plays a huge part into choosing to work on this on his own (at least for now). Working alone has its ups and downs, but by himself he doesnt have to make sure everyone on the team is doing their job and not slowing the game down by not keeping up or having to deal with personal problems, and just by himself updates have been consistent and bugs are being fixed. Stuff that Breeding Season, a whole team behind it, couldnt do. But of course, there are downsides like the dev not wanting to work on male content (I resent that homophobic claim btw, not wanting to do male content doesnt make one a homophobe.), if he doenst like doing it he'll have to get someone else to do it.

So I can see where he's coming from working alone. As an alpha I think it's fine like this. Though perhaps when the game gets to beta he might need to at least get some volunteers.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes