Styl1sh

Feb 15, 2018
Sadly, that's impossible. Game's hard-coded to only list fem/futa as receivers, and creature's looks are tied to its sex. If it's a male, then it'll only look and act male.
The only possible way, and it's still a low possibility, could be changing creature's sex during gameplay, using CheatEngine or similar program.
Since body parts are loaded in dynamically depending on creature's sex and race, it MIGHT be possible to go to breeding, select fem/futa reciever, and, while it's selected, go to CheatEngine, find the bit corresponding to its sex, swap it to male, then go back in game and start the animation.
If character data is stored in memory as explicit strings, like in saves, then it's smooth sailing, worst case you gotta dive in hex values, character's unique ID and memory offsets.
I'll give it a try later and report back.
Well, it's not plain text, and I can't seem to figure out.
Sorry!

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
I recently play a game. I created almost all the hybrids that are in Wikipedia for this game.:sneaky:))) A few questions for those who know. Why do we need a mermaid and can we interact with her like with others? Winged nephelim in the temple - what is it for? Sorry: Google translator.

Reactions: Watcher555

armetyle0

Mar 8, 2019
I recently play a game. I created almost all the hybrids that are in Wikipedia for this game.:sneaky:))) A few questions for those who know. Why do we need a mermaid and can we interact with her like with others? Winged nephelim in the temple - what is it for? Sorry: Google translator.
The mermaid removes the Grungy trait from Nephilym you have and yourself, its a negative trait that halves your Allure stat. (Does nothing yet though)
The Seraphim in the temple is where you sell caught/bred Nephilym if you play it 'as intendet' without money cheat.
You can also raise the trait level there which increases the chances of wild Nephilym having one or multiple traits.

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
(I resent that homophobic claim btw, not wanting to do male content doesnt make one a homophobe.), if he doenst like doing it he'll have to get someone else to do it.
@anon707 ok I'll be quick in this part

let's be consistent in what we say/write and do

END

Now

Dear @DerelictHelmsman

If you are seeking for feedback i can tell you one thing:

FFS if you said you dont choose those saturated colors presets and you said that you like simples presets for your nephelyms do not go there implementing those fugly presets that people like Goldi post or at least do something so that it can be deactivated.
If you have a lack of presets open the preset channel for everyone, your game is good really good but as i wrote before you take too much time in things that look simple.

Do not be stubborn and look for suggestions from people other than patreons and the game can improve incredibly.

Good Luck

PS: possibly ignored message, because this is not his discord server although he ignores you there too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Takue and Borg4574

Borg4574

Feb 19, 2018
Dear @DerelictHelmsman

FFS if you said you dont choose those saturated colors presets and you said that you like simples presets for your nephelyms do not go there implementing those fugly presets that people like Goldi post or at least do something so that it can be deactivated.
If you have a lack of presets open the preset channel for everyone, your game is good really good but as i wrote before you take too much time in things that look simple.

Do not be stubborn and look for suggestions from people other than patreons and the game can improve incredibly.

Good Luck

PS: possibly ignored message, because this is not his discord server although he ignores you there too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I totally agree (y)

I said it before and ill say it again, the game "Looks" Awesome! and I want to see this game develop into something HUGE! Its why I joined as a patreon, I believe this has the potential to become the best game on the interwebs!

BUT

While im sure he is a hard worker and working his ass off doing everything he can do:ROFLMAO:, The project is definitely suffering due to the fact that he is doing it solo, he refuses to hire help to get the basics off the ground, he puts way too much focus on polls and the god awefull color schemes submitted by trolling patrons, he ignores the important things, like sound, animations, basic game systems, he needs some help. he has more than enough money to achieve this, Annnnnd thats why i'm no longer a patreon. if he wants me back as a patreon, he going to have to hire some help and make actual progress in development.

Ed360

Feb 18, 2019
I totally agree (y)

I said it before and ill say it again, the game "Looks" Awesome! and I want to see this game develop into something HUGE! Its why I joined as a patreon, I believe this has the potential to become the best game on the interwebs!

BUT

While im sure he is a hard worker and working his ass off doing everything he can do:ROFLMAO:, The project is definitely suffering due to the fact that he is doing it solo, he refuses to hire help to get the basics off the ground, he puts way too much focus on polls and the god awefull color schemes submitted by trolling patrons, he ignores the important things, like sound, animations, basic game systems, he needs some help. he has more than enough money to achieve this, Annnnnd thats why i'm no longer a patreon. if he wants me back as a patreon, he going to have to hire some help and make actual progress in development.
I could not have written it better I always see comments from people asking for sound, new animations and things like that.
I think he should rethink his game development for example 1 or two builds adding new races or hybrids then switch to add sound in the next 1-2 builds then again switch to add new scenes in the next 1-2 build and so go interspersing. The problem that I see with the polls is that preferences remain in the hands of a few people(and they are in all their rights because they pay) but the level of satisfaction is very low(and I know you can not please everyone) because it's a very small sample of the population that the game have.

And I feel that at some point the work will only take a toll on him and will be at his most sensitive point the patreons

Reactions: Borg4574

Iluha

Mar 13, 2019
[QUOTE = "armetyle0, post: 2159230, member: 1277504"]
Русалка удаляет черту Шероховатости с Нефилима, которая у вас есть, и у вас самих, это отрицательная черта, которая вдвое снижает ваш показатель Allure. (Пока ничего не делает)
Серафимы в храме - это место, где вы продаете пойманного / выведенного Нефилима, если вы играете его «как намеренный», не обманывая деньги.
Вы также можете поднять уровень черты, что увеличивает шансы дикого Нефилима на одну или несколько черт.
[/ QUOTE]

Vaqt

Jul 28, 2017
Can somebody post a save file? Its a bit painful to explore the lands on my ol'rig, lack of fps. ty ;3

Jul 17, 2018
This game does not work. I have tried to run it so many times on my laptop, and I always get the same message. Its not my laptop because I can play many other games, just not this one.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
This game does not work. I have tried to run it so many times on my laptop, and I always get the same message. Its not my laptop because I can play many other games, just not this one.
That looks like your GPU doesn't support this game, perhaps old or drivers not up to date.

But the game works just fine.

Reactions: nm79 and Iluha

Rifleman1944

Jul 16, 2018
@anon707 ok I'll be quick in this part

View attachment 349291

let's be consistent in what we say/write and do

END

Now

Dear @DerelictHelmsman

Good Luck

That picture was from 2017, have they said anything more about M/M? I really enjoy the game and would love to see it. Thanks!

nm79

Apr 15, 2018
That looks like your GPU doesn't support this game, perhaps old or drivers not up to date.

But the game works just fine.
Yeah, BOTN is definitely for the higher-end laptops or mid-range desktop PCs only.

Could we have a performance advisory in the OP so people without the needed hardware don't waste their time downloading it?

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
so guys i know this may be a dumb question but.........can somebody pls explain me how to play the game or point me a tutorial link?
There isn't really a whole lot to do currently. If you plan to play without cheats the current progression is:
1:Buy housing
2:Capture creatures
3:Collect milk/semen to sell
4:Repeat from step 1
After you've unlocked all the houses and caught everything there is little left to do other than breeding for hybrids or trait combinations. The in game instructions are adequate enough for you to get your bearings, failing that the game has a wiki with a map that details everything if you'd rather not explore and just cut to the chase.

Reactions: MarianTheSharkFace
Jul 31, 2018
There isn't really a whole lot to do currently. If you plan to play without cheats the current progression is:
1:Buy housing
2:Capture creatures
3:Collect milk/semen to sell
4:Repeat from step 1
After you've unlocked all the houses and caught everything there is little left to do other than breeding for hybrids or trait combinations. The in game instructions are adequate enough for you to get your bearings, failing that the game has a wiki with a map that details everything if you'd rather not explore and just cut to the chase.
ok sooooooo how to capture creature etc?

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
QOL Suggestions:

1) Make it possible to rename, dismiss and sell nephs from ONE SCREEN rather than having to run all over the place to do this most basic & repetitive of functions.

2) Add a "family tree" button for nephs, because with 40+ nephs it's hard to remember who is related to who and inbreeding becomes impossible to avoid without this kind of information.

3) Optional random name generator for new captures.

4) "Piss off" interaction to make unwanted wild nephs despawn faster and make room for new ones to spawn in.

5) Potion vendor to let us just buy desired traits and slap them onto nephs.

6) Less hybrids, more ferals.

7) Various colors of "favorites" stars that can be applied neph profiles for easy tracking.

8) "Auto-sell" button that can be applied to female nephs to quickly dispose of offspring bloat.

9) "Travel Cheat" optional start with all pussy portals already unlocked. This would make save-game incompatibility over versions less painful, as exploration of the entire fucking map gets tedious after doing it six or seven times in a row.

10) Clothing options for nephs. You can sort-of ram it in with the Creator version by hand, but it doesn't help with all the Patreon-whale designs that get spammed by the dozen into every little tweak.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
2) Add a "family tree" button for nephs, because with 40+ nephs it's hard to remember who is related to who and inbreeding becomes impossible to avoid without this kind of information.
Not sure if this would be smart, I don't even know how the dev avoided Patreon because of incest (or maybe they don't pay that much attention? Though Cloud Meadow had it removed).
9) "Travel Cheat" optional start with all pussy portals already unlocked. This would make save-game incompatibility over versions less painful, as exploration of the entire fucking map gets tedious after doing it six or seven times in a row.
That would be nice, the money cheat might remove the grindy part, but the exploration takes too much as well without save compatibility.
10) Clothing options for nephs. You can sort-of ram it in with the Creator version by hand, but it doesn't help with all the Patreon-whale designs that get spammed by the dozen into every little tweak.
Specific progress is already a bit slow, some presets just seem to lengthen the changelog. He would have to create clothing for every race (because of how well it fits and specific body parts (wings)). And I don't see any real benefit for the game since nephelyms are just lustful creatures for sex/breeding (except blessed Nephelyms, but they often already have clothing).
But well, he already agreed that M/M content is a thing, so it doesn't seem his focus is on breeding only.

Edit:
3) Optional random name generator for new captures.
This is already in the game? If not optional, just type something in yourself.

3.90 star(s) 105 Votes