Unreal Engine - Breeders of the Nephelym [v0.761.4] [DerelictHelmsman]

1. 2.00 star(s)

d1Polterghost

This game needs to do few of things to be enjoyable.
    1. Control list and key rebinding.
    2. Map that shows where the different catching grounds are so I wont run around aimlessly for 30 mintues.
    3. While we are at running, the map is far too big and invisible walls all over the place that prevent from making any shortcuts are not helping.
    4. Maximazing the window covers top and botton of the screen, this needs some resolution options.
    5. Spamming tiny little Next button at the bottom of the screen to proceed with the dialog is not very comfortable.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

thatoshiriguy

This game is excellent. The quality of the models is simply amazing. The gameplay itself is not overly complex, but not too simple that you get bored. The scenes are paced out nicely, although it would be nice if you could teleport back to the town as there is quite a lot of running. The scenes are also very enjoyable, as you get to mix and match. Once physics are properly implemented in this game then I would rate it as a 5 star game. It would also be nice if you could mix and match any creature, regardless of size, but again this relies on physics.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

he_found_you

Still a horrible mess. No resolution option on a 3d game?
    Takes ages after a new game start to actually see anything lewd.
    Gameplay _might_ appeal to some, just not to my liking, grind and run around...

Way worse than Rack2, in terms of graphics and sexual content.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

joethebeast

The game is already in a playable state. It is a sandbox game, so your objective is to capture and breed nephelym.

There are few sex positions, but the variety of females makes up for it. Nephelym are very different from each other, so everyone should find something they like.

The graphics and the quality of the animations are good and I didn't find any game breaking bugs. Also, my PC is 7 years old and the game kept respectable frame rates (with ocasional stutters)

The BIG problem is the lack of sound. (No BGM or sexy moans).

I'm not that into furry and breeding, but I really liked this game
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Synamon

personally I love this game I cannot wait for more content , So lets start with the things I like about this first of all you can play as a futa , Some of us prefer that so that is one HUGE thing to me that makes this awesome, next thing is the graphics are fucking amazing Its like the witcher 3 of fap games as far as graphics go .. third thing its entertaining .. I like the idea of running around and catching supa sexy critters then breeding the hell out of them , Only down fall really is so far is not all the animations work on all the different critters
  6. 5.00 star(s)

ohnomnomnom

This game is SUPER INCREDIBLE and deserves all 5 stars... even for an early build, graphics are incredible and run butter smooth if your hardware is capable... I LOL'd when I accidentally found the 1 2 3 4 keys and pressed them in game... I'll let you figure out what happens haha. Damn good game.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Happyjoker

I see that the proposal is very similar to the breeding season.
    - The game is very beatifull , graphics is incredible.
    - good gameplay very similar to the breeding season (
    for me it is one of the best NSFW games )
    - Unreal engine is very good and very beautiful. (I find it hard to miss when it comes to unreal)