Unity [BreederZ] Dev Diary

Deleted member 1942105

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
This is a personal Dev-Log about the Project: BreederZ which started at the beginning of this year. I plan to make a new entry at the end of every month until the first “Proof of Work Demo” is ready. It'll be mostly about technical details, challanges and Ideas. We'll see. BreederZ is currently a side project (I started to “secretly” snatch about 15-20% of my development time into this project) and right now it’s not out of the concept phase

Short Description: Male Protagonist, Monster Girl, Turn Based Battle Fuck RPG, Realitime 3D, Unity
Setting: Post Apocalyptic / current Times / Magic. Note: Not a Fantasy RPG Setting
Style: Stylized Characters, realistic environment

The Pitch:

Humans changed. Because of a Virus or something else, no one knows. Males go slowly instinct as Females starting to get sperm as their source of food and mutate while Males produce this “source” in an unlimited amount until they dry out and eventually die. Some Woman can keep their sanity but some turn into crazed Monster Girls. You live in a City Outpost as one of the view remaining males among potentially dangerous woman. The City has Day and Night Cycle(Maybe). You could starve so you need to eat.

About the Battle System:
Enemy has 3 Bars: HP, Lust and Hunger. You need to fill or drain one of the bars in order to survive a fight. Drain their HP, bring them to orgasm or feed them with your sperm. Focusing at one tactic is possible but might get dangerous

Player has: Willpower, Mana, Arousal. And a State: Clothed/Naked
Willpower determiniertes your struggle abilities. Mana get be used on magic. If it goes 0 the player dies. Arousal: You cum, you lose mana and get more hungry

The difference between most Battle Fuck games: You don’t necessarily die when you lose. As they are not hungry anymore, if they are not aiming at killing you and most don't, they let you off the hook and you survive..as long as your vital states like hunger and HP are in a decent state. It allows you to play as the Cum-Dumper in order clear a goal. Until you meet an especially hungry foe that is..More details about the System comes on a later stage. The basic goal is to keep as "fluent" as possible.

Development Complexity
Always hard to estimate but considering it is a static world with a turn based battle system. It has it's advantages over Blab. The most challenging point is probably: Filling the world. Female models need more time then normal monsters.

World building Style: The approach comes from experience developing Blab: A lot of scene changes. From your Apartment into the Hallway into the outside post. Are Split into 3 scenes. There is no full connected world. This makes rooms for producing more high poly detailed models and better looking /detailed environments without spending much time on performance management. And every model, animation, Asset is Selfmade (Like in Breed Laboratory). Note, Battle means it's own scene. Which means it could go as detailed as it get's.

What was done in January
..the time was spent on making the base structure of the Apartment and modeling the main protagonist from scratch(Currently at 30k tris). This is what is done so far:

23232311.PNG
2222.PNG

323233221.PNG

We’ll see how it goes, Greets :> 2222.PNG

Last edited:

Deleted member 1942105

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
The month was short and pretty busy. Unfortunately not as much was done as planned but this sentence I might just take as a default setting and skip, you can always assume I managed to do less then planned. So first, the Protag got a bit more color and muscles which are a normal map, so not more polys added. More coloring is needed and the rig.

protag.PNG

I approach a more realistic but still stylized look for this prototype of a game.

He's got his girlfriend/sparing partner almost ready, she still needs a couple tweaks here and there and coloring. I'm not sure about the hair but it's something which is changeable at any time so it's enough for her purpose for now.

gf1.PNG gf2.PNG gf3.PNG gf4.PNG

She is has nothing from a monster girl for now. I want to keep it simple for the first try.

The Appartement got a bit furniture (The protag model is a bit older with the weird baked hair)
app.PNG

That's pretty much it for February. For March I hope to finish up the 2 models with rig and stuff. Make some more Furniture assets. And then it's time for the coding part. Would like to be able to walk around the apartment.

Greets :>

Last edited: