EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
BF_Cover.png

Overview:
Heavily inspired by the original monster banging game "Breeding Season", Breeding Farm tells the story of a shipwrecked individual with no memory or identity. Rescued by a local monster breeding farm girl and her mother, they are tasked with helping to save their estate from shutting down. Armed with only a few coins, a ragtag team of monsters, and whatever's resting in your pants, can you bring the Crimson Estate back to its former glory? Or will the all too gorgeous and buxom women and monsters of this strange land do far too good a job at keeping you from getting any real work done?​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-27
Release Date: 2023-05-27
Developer: Team Bieno - GZone - MorahZamora - lostraven - Epadder -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Debug Codes:

Old Save files are never a guaranteed method of data transfer with newer versions.
Please remember and take this into consideration when playing! !

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac
(v0.6): - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Götterspeise thanks for the link

Screen Shot 2020-12-31 at 2.47.28 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-12-31 at 2.54.08 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-12-31 at 2.56.20 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-12-31 at 2.57.10 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-12-31 at 3.00.41 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-12-31 at 3.03.00 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-12-31 at 3.33.04 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-12-31 at 3.37.07 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-12-31 at 3.49.57 PM.png Screen Shot 2020-12-31 at 3.51.57 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
That's all I did last time, I guess I thought him giving me that was an indication that new rules were in place. Thanks RP.
if the game gets uploaded and you aren't put as the OP of the thread you can always hit the report button to contact a mod and ask to be made the OP

+1 btw, the art looks really really good and uniqute

Last edited:

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
if the game gets upload and you aren't put as the OP of the thread you can always hit the report button to contact a mod and ask to be made the OP

+1 btw, the art looks really really good and uniqute
Some of the stuff will end up being remade I know, because it's been GZone's desire to keep things as original as possible, and some of it for time sake we've had to purchase online models for. None that look too familiar, hopefully, and they'll help serve as the basis for the eventual fully redone stuff. Thanks for the kind words.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Oh dear, I don't know how to feel about this.

On the one hand. BREEDING.

On the other... Breeding SEASON...

Oof, call me conflicted.
Hahaha What was it about BS that that didn't quite "get your goat"? We'd like to make a game a lot of people can enjoy for numerous reasons.

Reactions: Lypso55 and ravens

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Will there be a fishing minigame?

I'm guessing not, but that was one of my favorite parts of Breeding Season. Just sayin...

Good luck with this! Looking forward to seeing how it comes along.
(y)
Ya know, I bet we could give it a stab. I gotta replay BS and see what the better qualities of that game were so we can pull out some of that same energy. Thanks for the support! :D

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
This game is full of potential, but it could have been better if it had more content,
I wish more monster breeders were out there, and most importantly, it needs to be a breeding game that actually makes breeding the primary focus; I suggest being an option where you can play as a female, as well.
Can't wait to see what this game has to offer.

That's the spirit!... standing naked like that... That's what I call PERSONALITY. :giggle:

374719_Screen_Shot_2019-08-01_at_7.21.19_PM.png

Last edited:

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
Hahaha What was it about BS that that didn't quite "get your goat"? We'd like to make a game a lot of people can enjoy for numerous reasons.
Personally, having all of those really great female sprites and no pregnancy. I felt like the instant spawning thing was nonsense. They could have had so many beautiful pregnant bellies, and they opted to take the easy route. It was really disappointing, and, honestly, was a huge factor in me never pledging any money towards it. I guess, in the end, it was probably a good thing that I never gave it money.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Personally I wasn't a great fan of most of BS Art makeovers.
The original Stat and Trait System was great though... the remodeled one was unintuative and rather sad in comparison.
Another bad thing was that they removed the player specific traits... originally there were 2 quiet nice traits that could only be inherited from beeing a relative of the player... that made the longer pregnancy duration worth it

3.70 star(s) 57 Votes