Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
GZone is streaming some Amity Park animations, and showing some of the new process on making an animation for Breeding Farm. Check it out:

Tuga85

Jan 11, 2018
It's been almost 6 months....no update....this game is dead
from the initial release yes, but from 0.2 it has been around 3 months, not 6. i doubt the game is dead, but yeah, even having into account that they are changing the animations to another art style, it has been a really long time since the last release.

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
from the initial release yes, but from 0.2 it has been around 3 months, not 6. i doubt the game is dead, but yeah, even having into account that they are changing the animations to another art style, it has been a really long time since the last release.
Ohh...my mistake then. I m sorry

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Ohh...my mistake then. I m sorry
No yeah, we apologize on both delays for the games guys, the animations have kinda halted us greater than we expected. Though honestly, I'd expect a release for BF in the near future, if not the near beginning of February. Idk what's going into the process myself, but the coding, script and backgrounds should be done. Might just be some other issues with the animations.

Reactions: Reij

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
No yeah, we apologize on both delays for the games guys, the animations have kinda halted us greater than we expected. Though honestly, I'd expect a release for BF in the near future, if not the near beginning of February. Idk what's going into the process myself, but the coding, script and backgrounds should be done. Might just be some other issues with the animations.
Did the guy who does the more detailed art set ever go and learn what the appropriate genitals should like like for the males?

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Did the guy who does the more detailed art set ever go and learn what the appropriate genitals should like like for the males?
I guess I don't know, what's the current problem with them? I rarely take a gander at art, unless there's a glaring issue.

TheCountryWarrior

Jul 11, 2018
I think I'm too late to say, but I adored the cartoony art style. This game was very enjoyable, even though the gameplay loop is a tad limited right now, understandably so. I am sorry to hear that the art style is changing, at least I think it is, as the animations were my favorite part. Seems I'm in the minority. They were cutesy, and still sexy, and was a good indicator that this wouldn't be a copy pasted Breeding Season clone. Seems the people want their clone though.

Reactions: F1forhalp

F1forhalp

SOTD: Cranberries - No Need To Argue
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
well off from the start they said it was a side project. it looked so promising. now it looks shelfed.
:sad

3.70 star(s) 57 Votes