Seeking Breeding game please

U

User_1339663

lol deleted the whole thing to make it less complicated ok im looking for a breeding game like breeding season . before some post know ive looked up bredding in forums theres a lot there and most of the ones ive tried like strive for power are really close but way to complicated.

heres whaat I kinda look for

1 you can breed and actually give birth to babies a see then not just in ending
2 its a sand not just do quest and game ends you can enslave marry breed or sell them
3 you can use you slaves to take over town and villages to get more slaves that's really appealing to me
4 it doesn't have complicated story with multiple ending just breed Marry fuck or sell

U

User_1339663

ty if you know or anyone knows of anymore keep em comming

U

User_1339663

there is was as game I was relly into few weeks back but already forgot its name anyone know

Your a dress maker from a kingdom go out exploring one day into a forest and a tentacle monster rapes you and impregnates you. You father or uncle boots you from kingdom and you live in forest breeding tentacle monsters to eventually over through the kingdom.

S3pnDHbf

May 8, 2018
there is was as game I was relly into few weeks back but already forgot its name anyone know

Your a dress maker from a kingdom go out exploring one day into a forest and a tentacle monster rapes you and impregnates you. You father or uncle boots you from kingdom and you live in forest breeding tentacle monsters to eventually over through the kingdom.
sounds like fun!

Reactions: Furyous D

Red_Line

Oct 7, 2018

You're talking about Tentacles Thrive. Still in development, but seems to be going places at least.

U

User_1339663

adam and gaia is was ok but not really what im looking for close though both adam and gaia and whoremaster only breed specic human with specic images no mix and match.

I want something like breeding season that's not dead wherew you mate and give stats to your off spring even if it takes a few tries

ive tried a bunch of the breeding games tried really hard just cant find what I need lol. at this point im thinking lol I want breeding season with humans lol

gears2260

Aug 25, 2018
lol deleted the whole thing to make it less complicated ok im looking for a breeding game like breeding season . before some post know ive looked up bredding in forums theres a lot there and most of the ones ive tried like strive for power are really close but way to complicated.

heres whaat I kinda look for

1 you can breed and actually give birth to babies a see then not just in ending
2 its a sand not just do quest and game ends you can enslave marry breed or sell them
3 you can use you slaves to take over town and villages to get more slaves that's really appealing to me
4 it doesn't have complicated story with multiple ending just breed Marry fuck or sell
something matrix was about slave monster girl business

Worgen

Jan 3, 2018
Lilith's Throne is a fun one. Texted based and leans towards the furry side, but it's very custom, so you can turn certain races off or set them to be "lesser" which is like just ears and tail, that kind of thing, except for set NPC's

Jamonkey32

Jan 7, 2019

Your a princess who makes dresses and its Tentacle Thrive

Cool dude 95

May 2, 2021

It's Tentacles thrive buddy