Seeking Breeding games about creating a harem

Infinityman

May 2, 2023
I am looking for games where you go around and recruit women to join your harem by one means or another and get them pregnant. Then have the ability to go back and keep having sex. All the breeding games I have seen are just texted based, don't emphasize it, or are missing the harem vibe. I am looking for one that has good imagery and/or animations. Also for the harem to be large like at least 15. I have looked far and wide, has anyone looked further or wider?

Dipp3n

Sep 28, 2018
Ravager: You play as a dragon and their are a lot of women you can impregnate not 15 but still a lot.

Vae Victis - Khan: Conquer, Ravish, Breed: You play as a prince looking to take back his kingdom and for every kingdom you overtake you can take their queen and impregnate her and add her to your harem. You can also impregnate side characters as well. Through out the story you can add a lot of women to your harem.

Between Salvation and Abyss: The story can get dark at times so fair warning but this game is a harem based game and you can impregnate a few women not sure how many but a few.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doorknob22