EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
BR-banner-2-1.jpg

Overview:
Dive into story full of tension and surprises. Are your tribal instincts good enough to survive?​

Thread Updated: 2020-02-06
Release Date: 2020-02-03
Developer: ZaneSFM - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Prequel: Breeding Island
Sequel: Breeding Island 3
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android (Ch.5): - - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras: Italian Translation*

Thanks to the66 for the android port. *This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

20200127092428610.jpg 20200131090328550.jpg 449414_game9.jpg 449442_good32.jpg 449449_sisters3.jpg 449416_start37.jpg 449418_witch4.jpg 449417_witch7.jpg 449415_good20.jpg 449426_good30.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Great to see the game continue. Can't wait to see what's going on now. lol

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Is there going to be a Android version for this one?
Are you going to make one?

Dev is struggling for one ... but support seems scarce.
Zane had this to say ::
"I'll be honest with you, I started talking to someone to build the distributions for me, but he stopped replying shortly after. I will try once again this Saturday when I release the game in f95zone. "

Oct 8, 2018
This game are so bad to fap, but the story is so intense... Come for the fap, stayed for the story. It rarely happens.
I can't agree more. The MC is a super-cuck with mommy, daddy, sister and everyone else issues. I facepalm at least once every thirty lines of dialog. If I overlook how often the dude says he loves someone as soon as they touch his D or sit on his face, then the story is fucking gold

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Breeding Island 2 Chapter 1.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
oh boy cant wait another 3-4 years for it to be "done"
ZaneSFM usually makes his games in a few months, this is clearly a sequel given the "2" at the end, so you could have done a minimal search before making a baseless post fishing for some cynical likes. Look people up at least before spouting bullshit.

This is fukin creepy. This looks like those forensic reconstructions of unidentified decomposed corpses.
I think that's just what happens when you try to make one of the default males in Honey Select look like Sora from Kingdom Hearts :LUL:.

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Males in HS are all gruesome and horrible, no matter how you try to make them. So i really thankful to Runey and other guys, who keep this sheer horror out of the screen.
They are pretty bad, but I don't like how the MC in Harem Hotel is basically a sex doll that doesn't do anything. It's kinda off-putting that he just sits there and gets fucked. I think Waifu Academy, Max's Life, House Arrest, and Mindbreak have all done a decent job of making it look bearable. Also Mythic Manor has a faceless MC without making him a lifeless fuckdoll. Other than that Harem Hotel is a good game, that's my only criticism of it.

3.00 star(s) 9 Votes