Ren'Py - Completed - Breeding Island 3 ~The Return~ [Final] [ZaneSFM]

1. 5.00 star(s)

MyGirlsNowYoink

Really really hope there is a part 4 on this one. No joke. I'm not into femdom games, but this one in an exception. Just the chemistry between the orc and the MC will make your heart melt. This feels more like a large woman with insecurities, and detachment trauma with her very human bf. This game is just cuteness overload. And on top of that the story is great.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

GoodGamesMakeMeSadAtEnd

i know its hard to make good games with little support but dude, you have to play your game, the story is all over the place, after the 3 death i didn't care anymore about what happenned, because i knew they would come back to life(it happened like 10times) , why try making a long game with plots, complicated lore and sex content for more than 20 girls if you don't plan it beforehand? the result was the ending where half of the girls didn't had content like the mom and the sister.
    a good coment now: i like how you make the girls, found them really cute
  3. 5.00 star(s)

x12333

Not everyone's cup of tea. Just read the tags and decide for yourself.
    But the imagination and the pacing make for a game that you might actually stick around to read rather than just skipping to through to find parts you think are interesting.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3589835

This game has the most annoying mechanics the instructions are super vague i just started the game and have been looking for Orc meat for the past 30 minutes to no avail. The question mark hint for what to do next says "Bring Orc Meat to Esther" so I look around the only 4 places you can go: The Caves, The Lake, the Breeding Barn, and Rin's house

I had no idea you have to go to the breeding barn and click on the heart shaped characters in order for the people to appear in order to give rabbit meat these tasks are overly complicated and a bit grindy for no reason definitely takes away the enjoyment of the game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Anik840

At first every content this game has I love it.. Since breeding island first series...and l will also hope this game will continue in future.... Mostly i like harem content, pregnancy and also feral girls....this is some kinds of fantacy game...you must wanna try and also this game has no ntr content which is really satifaction thing for me...overall I am gona say that try this game from first part to third part...you definitely gona love this game....
  6. 3.00 star(s)

KL-001-A

Meh, it's really just okay.
    I gotta dock it some points for using stock Illusion models, hell, the character I just met has that stupid leotard outfit from Koikatu where the boobs are shaded in, despite the fact she's basically flat.
    Gotta also dock it for the fact I can't tell what this game is supposed to BE, it has horror bits, then it's funny, then they jump around in the plot several times, including some time skips, then something spooky happens, then people get kneed in the face over and over again for some reason, followed by you getting railroaded into all kinds of random things meant to pad out the plot.

I guess I'm also disappointed in how long it's taking me to actually get some freedom, there's a map with plenty of locations, a breeding barn that you ironically can't really do much breeding in after an hour of wasting time, and areas that require companions, but the game just keeps throwing more padding at you and preventing you from doing anything you want to do; I'm already sick of it and not particularly having fun yet.

Eh, I'll stop this review before I start to nitpick; I'd give it a lower score, but the game still seems to be WIP, so I'll be nice.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

jack3300

The return of the breeding island series.... where do I even begin.

Even though this is only the first chapter I think I can already give a decent review based on my previous experiences.

This game is a continuation of the secret ending from BR 2 which I don't have trouble with. Now onto the real review

Ambience and sound effects really add to the horror theme of the game, I suggest you don't play this game if you get uncomfortable seeing lots of gore, let's just hope the dev doesn't add gore to the H-scenes, but for now everything seems clear.

So far so good, O'm looking forward to this project to continue as a long time fan, best of luck (y)