EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner-recent.jpg

Overview:
A story that will induce terror and waken up your tribal instincts in a matter of minutes. Jump into an adventure full of surprises and regrets. Can you trust your own allies?​

Thread Updated: 2019-10-05
Release Date: 2019-10-02
Developer: ZaneSFM - F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Sequel: Breeding Island 2
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

Extras: Italian Translation*

421047_dress16.jpg 373785_fight10.jpg 373787_mee63.jpg 373797_new36.jpg 373798_photo.jpg 373799_zombie11.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Orc girl with the rose for an eye reminds me wayy too much of Zero from Drakengard, and I hate that bitch she killed her sisters. and 4 or 5... the water one was delicious, therefore I hate Zero...and this Orc girl by extension...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Guess what -> it is the wicker man finale ... guess the nick cage is strong in this one ...

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
I don't think I have clicked watch faster in my life. Monster Girl+Pregnancy=Instant love, add in some mild guro, with the whole eye flower thing, and I'm sold. I have high hopes for this one, whatever path the dev goes can only make it better (Provided they stay in line with the foundation they have already set up.) The only complaint is, technically not a monster girl, hoping that changes in the future. It seems anything that isn't 100% human can get that term slapped on it.

Btw would have never guess orc by just looking at it. Looks more like how I'd imagine the modern hollywood to do Poison Ivy. Though that doesn't really diminish the hot factor for me.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I was hoping for a nice, new breeder game that for once isn't for people with a specific desire to mate with their body pillows, but after this, um... "skin condition" model, hopefully some other people will take some initiative and make something nice! ☻
Orc girl with the rose for an eye reminds me wayy too much of Zero from Drakengard, and I hate that bitch she killed her sisters. and 4 or 5... the water one was delicious, therefore I hate Zero...and this Orc girl by extension...
I was going to mention that. I literally could not play Drakengard 3 past the point where it went full weeb and 100% destroyed the series.

Last edited:
May 30, 2017
The only thing going for this dev's elastigirl game was the models (made by other people) of known characters. Literally every other aspect of the game was abysmal, from the cringe inducing, nonsensical writing, to the non-existant characterization, to the buggy, grindy, pixel hunting, unintuitive gameplay, to the awful posing, to the literally bloodcurdling sound design.

It's no wonder this game doesn't seem to be heading towards a 5 star rating.

3.00 star(s) 28 Votes