Unity - Completed - Breeding Log [v1.04] [uotsuki]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Fuscen

Game version:1.04
    tl;dr: simple concept, exemplar execution

Breeding Log is a simple game. Walk around, have sex, unlock new customizations/locations/poses/features. Games in this genre are dime-a-dozen, and most of them tend to either be soulless cash grabs or so clumsily executed/lacking in content that they are little more than a glorified scene viewer. Not this one, however. All you need to know is that the devs bothered to put an echo effect on footsteps and voices when you enter an enclosed space, and you can expect similar care in breathing variations as the LI's various stats fluctuate. Shout out to the translator for bringing this gem to a wider audience.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

fantasmic

Overall: This game has a lot more substance and personality than games in the genre tend to. If you're a fan of "follow" games but wished they had a bit more plot then you're in the right place. A lot of little touches show that the dev was interested in making a good game, instead of simply one that appeals to his bikini+stockings preference.

Pros:
    ++ Contraceptives. The protagonists are high-schoolers who get drafted into the Sexual Activity Committee so one would expect them to use contraceptives... and they do. You'll collect condoms in an assortement of colors before eventually unlocking the oppertunity for raw sex, but even then Tamaki mentions having recieved birth control pills from the teacher.
    ++ Tamaki also wears the condoms afterwards. On her head, hanging from her stockings/bikini, in her mouth. The condom-belt kink is fairly rare, particularly in works which lack free-use.
    + It's nice to play a game that feels like it was made by people who actually play games. For example, you need to have sex in front of npcs to get credit for your committee activities, but you can skip the sex scene (thereby reducing grind). The walking speed is slow for a game (the game takes place in a school and the protagonists aren't hoodlums) but you can warp everywhere so you don't waste time walking to the entrance just to check if the next item is there.
    + You can swap who leads. It doesn't affect gameplay, but the dev recognizes that some people would prefer to have the choice.
    ++ Breeding Log really fleshes out the genre. Usually "follow" games have minimal plot but the characters in this come with backstory and you can see as they progress from childhood friends to lovers. You can still get up to some absolute debauchery (the main plot is dogging), but there's more to this game than just "school entrance, amazon press, leopard-print bikini."
    + Tamaki is deliciously thicc.
    + Three different one-handed control-configurations. I've seen games which seemed to require three hands, so it's nice when devs don't pretend to not know why we're here.
    + Small talk with npcs helps flesh out the setting
    + Cum drips on the floor if Tamaki walks around bottomless after getting creampied. It's a minor thing, but is one of the many ways we see that the dev put real thought into the game. Another example is that if Tamaki is holding a condom in her mouth then it will fall to the floor if she starts chatting with an npc.
    + There are a lot of little touches which make me feel that the devs were intersted in making a good game. For example, during small talk NPCs will comment on what the protagonists are wearing and Tamaki will counter that it's the official uniform of the Sexual Activity Committee. Or how Tamaki's display name changes to Suzune (her first name) once the protagonists start dating. Things which certainly didn't need to be in the game, but add to it's charm.
    ++ Dress-up options. You gradually unlock different bikinis, the ability to change their (and the stockings') color, a few hairstyles, pubes y/n, a slight tan, ears, tails, collars, nude. You can also assign a few outfits as favorites.

YMMV:
    = In this type of game you often play as a girl walking around and having sex with everyone to achieve some goal (usually just making money) or as a boy having sex with a passive girl in a variety of locations. In this one you play as the couple who only have sex with each other and the girl takes the lead. I dig it, though others may be disappointed by the lack of a free-use theme.
    = The Sexual Activity Committee uniform is a bikini and stockings, so you might be disappointed if you wanted to take the stockings off or have Tamaki wear a regular uniform, swimsuit, or gym uniform.
    = You make a lot of small talk with npcs. Sometimes they give you hints on places you may not have gone, but other times they're just excited about anime goods. I'm a fan of how this fleshes out the setting, but I can see how other might just be looking for unlocks.

Less-good:
    - You sometimes walk around not knowing where to go to get the remaining props to fill out your logbook. Usually it's pretty intuitive (I gained access to the roof; I should check the roof), but you'll likely be warping all over the school by the end to be in the right place at the right time to get those last few collection percentages you need.
    - The translated title is a bit of a misnomer, if not a full-on mistranslation. No breeding goes on here, and every machine I asked says 生殖活動記録 is 'reproductive activity record,' which also fits the premise far better.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

FartingRainbows

For [v1.04][Completed]

There's nothing really exciting about this.
    The buttons are confusing and hard to remember, thus you have to press 'H' too many times to read what they do and they're not standard to Western World standards (which is typical of Japanese games anyways).
    You'll be doing more exploring looking for where H-scenes can happen rather than watching the H-scenes.
    It has been said in previous reviews that scenes take too long, but what they didn't realize it, you can speed them up by pressing 'up arrow'.
    Genital arousing? Not really even if you're horny and looking to fap to something - and if you do fap to this, you'll regret it later and think to yourself "Omg, I can't believe I fapped to the shit".
    No... well... I didn't see a "a lot" of H-scenes like previously mentioned in reviews, but I have found the more you play this, the more scenes it does unlock, but by then you're already bored of the whole game thus decide to quit.
    Voiced? Yes it's voiced and is not generic like most squealy-scared-rapey 'rape your eardrums' type of sounds.. but who can understand Japanese language anyways?!.. just not needed really.
    99% of the time the subtitles aren't necessary to read = just keep skipping it all the time with 'Enter' key.
    This game isn't even good as a time waster - it's only good for a curiosity and that's the lot.
    Male's peen is slightly censored with mosaic but you can hardly tell until you press 'right arrow or D' buttons to zoom in.
    Giving this boring game a rating of 2 stars only for the smooth animations and seemingly bug free gameplay.. although I've no idea how far I progressed into this before I quit at the 1hr play interval because it doesn't seem to have an end nor a goal could be found... it just seems to be designed to continuously do lewd scenes until boredom sets in, quit game, then look for a different game that will get ya horny / rocks off.
    Some games are meant to be played once with no replay value .... this game gives you no interest to finish.

I don't recommend this yr 1999 type of release game.. but then again, maybe what I said excites you to play it.. whatever floats your boat.. but for me, this put 3 holes in my boat :D lol
  4. 4.00 star(s)

deeznuts420

I want to give this game a much higher rating, but the MTL and lacking pregnancy can't be overlooked. The visuals and animations are perfect in my opinion, smooth scenes and the main character can be made into a total cumdumpster, which is great.

Lacking pregnancy is really a bummer though, and maybe some more customization options would be neat, such as body writing (although the game has a fair bit of outfits.)

Story is rather bland, which is fine, at least from what I could gather from the MTL.

I really like this game, even in its current state, but it drives me mad that it could be so much better with more content (pregnancy, outfits, etc.) and a proper translation.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

LowkeyMokey

Breeding Log is a simulation game which puts the player in the role of a male student assigned to the 'Reproductive Committee', basically a mobile live-action sex education seminar anytime, anywhere with their childhood friend.

Pros:
    + Animations are fluid and have many variations depending on factors such as fatigue, excitement and a hidden condition.
    + Voice acting is good quality.
    + A good variety of costumes available and H positions.

Neutral
    - Why is everyone apart from the female lead some variation of bag head?
    - Story is nice but bland, it's a bit short and stereotypical but at least it's not bad enough to put people off.

Cons:
    X Machine Translation is kind of janky, with vertical text colliding and some awkward translations. Also it seems to not save translations, meaning it will translate the options every time the game is opened.
    X Despite being a simulation sim which it states is to 'immerse the player' the male MC has definite preferences which may not align with your own.
    (Main gripe being the male MC will vehemently refuse to allow removal of thick above knee stockings for some reason (even removing the option after attempting enough times) which is another for the nude options that aren't actually nude book).
    X Several clipping issues with costume parts (and condoms if they are attached to the female lead) can cause rendering issues. Also weirdly CPU intensive suggesting some optimisation needed)
    X Slow movement really drags things out, a sprint button would have been handy (I am aware there are teleport spots but some NPCs are out of the way enough that running after them is a hassle.

Overall it's fine.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

wapitawg

I stumbled upon this game by accident and it was the best accident that happend for me in a while.

Pros:
    + excellent visuals
    + translation
    + fully voiced H-scenes
    + story and gameplay

Cons:
    - annoying music
    - machine translation
    - slow pace