Onhold BREEDING MONSTERS [Dev Thread] [TREEDIMENSIONALSTUDIOS]

Aug 11, 2024
DEVLOG #1.gif

Breeding Monsters [Devlog#1]
PATREON :
X :

Hello everyone! Welcome to devlog #1 of Breeding Monsters. I'm TREEDIMENSIONALSTUDIOS, a passionate game developer, and I'm excited to introduce you to this project I've started working on. This will be the beginning of a series of updates where I'll share development progress, and answer your questions and comments.

What is Breeding Monsters?

Breeding Monsters is a 3D adult game, inspired by games like breeding season, simbro, the magus lab, etc. This game combines breeding and raising creatures, with the management of different businesses such as a brothel, combining also RPG elements. In a world full of mysterious and powerful beasts, players will have the opportunity to capture, breed, improve, sell, trade, their monsters to create new species with unique abilities, engage in battle, earn money, etc.

Inspiration and Concept.

As I said before, this game was born as an inspiration from games like breeding season, simbro, the magus lab, etc. I have many, many mechanics planned for this game, which basically will be a remix of these games and others. All these mechanics will be built along the devlogs and of course an interesting story that will give cohesion to all this universe.

Devlog #1

In this devlog #1, I want to present the artistic aspect of the monsters, because it is the base of this universe, and I also want to show you the variety of options in the customization.

Initially I have planned that according to their race the monsters will be generated procedurally, based on a color palette previously established so that they look good, this is basically a showcase to present the artistic aspect of the creatures, although it is very likely that in the game I will add a mechanic that allows to customize entirely these creatures as shown in the video, but it will be later.

At the moment I have 3 different types of heads (HORSE, WOLF, WHALE), 3 different types of penises (HORSE, HUMAN, WOLF), and 1 male body, a couple of patterns, but obviously I plan to add many more species, I plan to do some surveys on patreon to add species, but the goal right now is to work more on a very early playable version, so you can see in a first instance the game, and then go building on it.

What's to come.

In future devlogs, I'll show you the progress on the character design, game mechanics, and the breeding systems, battle system, menus, world, etc. I hope to soon have a playable prototype, seek and address your feedback to make Breeding Monsters an amazing experience.

Thank you for joining this adventure! I look forward to sharing more with you as the project progresses. Don't forget to leave your comments and questions below, and if you like what you see, consider supporting the development on Patreon.

Captura de pantalla 2024-08-13 040032.png Captura de pantalla 2024-08-13 035707.png Captura de pantalla 2024-08-13 035847.png