Breeding Season, was it good?

Crooked13th

Jan 24, 2022
I was reading some threads earlier and it made me wonder about my favorite adult game of all time, and that happens to be Breeding Season. Which is a real shame, since that game died in a fire due to all the dev drama, in spite of its potential. But before that happened, they had made a very fun incomplete game imo. To this day, I find it one of the few adult games that has a legitimately fun game loop, even if you take the adult content away. The RNG portion of breeding as a mechanic also added a lot of longevity to the value preposition of the game. And there was a lot of potential for where they could've taken this game if they continued to develop it.

There is a lot more that I enjoyed about that game, but for those that also played it, what aspects did you like about it, and which aspects did you dislike? I'd love to hear your thoughts.

• Angry
Reactions: russianbot

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
It had a good idea and a solid foundation. I think if there was about 3 times as much content as the game finished with it would have been really good. Unfortunately the ~4 years between when I found the game and when it went full Hindenburg added maybe 3 monsters and no story content. The state it was in at the end was really more of a forgettable demo than a game. Cloud Meadow started development in 2016. How many times have you thought of Breeding Season in the past 6 years without its knockoff as context?