Breeding tag

Mareares

Oct 24, 2017
Is there a way to convince f95zone people to create the breeding tag and keep the pregnancy tag?

For me pregnancy consist in a character who is pregnant, milk lactation fetish or endgame pregnancy which is used to be a closure of their stories.
For me breeding consist in having sex and ejaculate insisde a woman or alternative ways of creating a baby, have the baby and see it in the game as a person or at least as a number.

I ask this because pregnancy tag is bad used by devepolers in f95zone, they put in there in a lot of games where is not pregnancy at all consisting in "in the future this game will have pregnancy", "I create a character with belly", "I give you fake hopes of breeding but it´s just endgame".

Is someone agree with me in this?

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Look in the new tag thread, there will (eventually be) a new tag for impregnation and the old pregnancy one.

No tag should be for future content though, if the game doesn't involve "the act of impregnating a woman or having sex with a pregnant one" then it shouldn't have the current pregnancy tag.