VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Breeding Village [Final] [Miel/Cherry Kiss Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Cheems59

I enjoy kinetic novels, so I don't mind the linear path with no choices. The thing that knocks it down to 3 stars for me was the fact that they all have husbands and continue to technically stay with them, would've been 5 stars if MC made all the girls leave them.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

GentlemanShark

Review of final version is a 5/10
    Takes less than an hour to complete unless you are fapping to every scene I guess.
    Art: 4/5
    Animation: n/a (there was none iny game but I was getting random errors here and there during scenes)
    Gameplay: 0/5
    Pros
    Solid art and voice acting
    If you are looking for a quick cap, this'll do it because it gets right into the sex and keeps going with all 12 scenes in a row
    Cons
    No gameplay or choices so it's more like reading a smut manga with sound
    Story is shallow and short if you care about that
    Short with little variation in the few tags it covers

Overall a quick game that I'd recommend trying if you like the art, but don't expect much beyond that.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

-Yor-0728

Interesting, although the plot is crazy, for a visual novel it's fine, it has a good drawing, for the rest the music and the environment are normal, the +18 scenes are quite a lot so it's a game for a while, that is to say to pass fast . 3/5
  4. 3.00 star(s)

massifteetees

Pros and cons:

+ Pretty art and VN graphics.
    + A variety of scenes and characters to breed.
    + It's for those with breeding fetish.

- It's linear. Not kind of linear, or a little linear, but literally linear. Like it's actually 100% technically linear. There's no choice that plays any significant direction in the story.
    - Nothing much to the story.
    - Uninteresting characters because there's not much plot.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

NeZKyMaN

Play, smile, pass, forget.

+ nice game idea;
    + voice acting;
    + pretty cool dialogues;
    + basic but nice erotic scenes, the author tried to diversify them - they may not be gigantic but they add some flavor.

- no choices and poor control over the character;
    - lack of depth of the story, everything happens very quickly and properly without much envelope and narration;
    - the fun of the main game idea (fertilization of women) disappears very quickly because of straightforward performance and actually a little boring after a while, because there are no details about the characters and the world.

The first erotic scene still had its charm, I was of good cheer - unfortunately, the farther into the forest, actually worse. A title for moments when you have some time to play and you don't want to bother throughout the gameplay (which is actually not here) and you care about it being "nice". However, if you're looking for a cool story, you need more atmosphere sensations, elaborate characters, interesting choices and exciting gameplay you won't find it here.

Rating: 3/5
    I understand the assumption of the game itself, it should be simple, fast, satisfying and easy to assimilation and that's how it is. Sometimes I don't feel like playing hard and having some free time I want to please my eyes with a light and naughty story with a good visual performance. The game is playable, but don't expect any revolution from it.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 997153

Not much to recommend here. It's a kinetic novel so there are no choices. There's really no story either. You just move from one sex scene to the next. Most of the dialogue is variations of the women telling the MC to own/smash/claim/destroy their wombs, and every euphemism about cumming inside of them in existence. It quickly becomes tedious.

If you have a pregnancy/impregnation fetish, this might do it for you. I say "might" because I have those fetishes and this did absolutely nothing for me.

Not recommended
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Alteration

This, as you will see if you check the genre tags in the post (not the site tags) is a Kinetic Novel, meaning you get absolutely no choices, there's no real "game" element, might as well be reading a book with pictures.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

moudy

Breeding Village sounds like a perfect game for those of us that have a pregnancy fetish and at first glance it sure has huge amount of potential with alot of things popping in your head about what could be in the game. The game is called "Breeding Village" so it must have a huge amount of pregnancy in it. But does it hold up? Well, this is my review of this [Final] release (23rd of April, 2019)

Story 5/5 -> The story in this Visual Novel is quite interesting and doesn't waste any time getting into the naughty stuff. It's a story about how you (for some unexplained reason) seem to be the only male that can impregnate women and how you impregnate them all. It could've been a fantastic and brilliant game, but it has one major flaw that distracts you from the story and that is...

Dialog choices 0/5 -> It's simple, there are no dialog choices what so ever. It's strictly just a Visual Novel that you read through and watch the pictures. This for me is a huge turnoff since I like to have choices in my games that lead to different experiences every time I play through them. If you don't have dialog choices, then it's just a story. Nothing wrong with that in hindsight, but a good story can only save you so much.

Sexual Content + spelling 3/5 -> You have a huge amount of sexual content in this game and the spelling is enough to fool me since English is not my mother tongue. The reason why I don't rate this higher is because
    1) It is censored. It always takes away from the sexual experience.
    2) Because this Visual Novel has no dialog choices, this is just watching the pictures, and you get bored of it after a while.

Domination/bdsm 0/5 -> There is no such thing as a Domination and/or bdsm path. It's just "Male protag goes here, meets and fuck girls and gets them pregnant." I guess for some people that sounds fantastic and great, but all I see is wasted potential.

Pregnancy 4/5 -> In a game that evolves around nothing but impregnating girls you would think this would get a full house on this front, but it doesn't. The reason is simple. There are no dialog choices and the pictures are censored and that just kills the mood for me a little. Still good content non the less... if you like watching censored pictures of pregnant girls that is.

Overall this means that this game gets 12 points out of 25, resulting in 48% or 3 stars.

This visual novel is one of those "download, try it out, delete it and forget about it" kind of thing. I recommend downloading and trying it, but be prepared that you might forget about it shortly after and in a few months just deleting it from your computer.

My star rating system:
    0-20% -> 1 star
    20-40% -> 2 star
    40-60% -> 3 star
    60-80% -> 4 star
    80-100% -> 5 star