RPGM - Completed - BreedTown [Final] [Thatcombatwombat]

1. 3.00 star(s)

cunning_linguist

Like some in the comments have said, this game is a return to form of the classic Frank's Adventure style adventure game. You're dropped off in a location and your goal is to impregnate all the local women. The catch is that many of them require some problem solving before they'll put out, so put on that detective cap and start snooping around!

The gameplay is a tried and true formula, and once you start putting the pieces together the experience can be rewarding. Best part is that the character designs are really cute, so though the 3D models are a bit on the simpler side the art style itself really shines through. Sex scenes are aplenty and they're all enjoyable to watch through.

Unfortunately this game does have some glaring flaws. The first being that some quest lines can be a bit cryptic to follow. Unlocking the warehouse is a fair example, since it's designed to be a bit convoluted and getting there is a bonus more than anything. But the girl behind the fence was the most egregious one; there's nothing to suggest there's even a scene when you examine the fence, let alone any hint that you have to examine it twice in a row. Without the included walkthrough, I would have never guessed that such a scene existed in the first place.

By far the biggest flaw is the lack of gallery mode. There's no way to view scenes again unless you somehow knew that you needed to make a save before initiating each scene. This is such a major oversight and unfortunately left a sour taste in my mouth when I beat the game.

The visuals are pretty nice and the gameplay is decent, though you might need to consult the guide here and there. I hope there's a patch that adds a gallery feature at some point, otherwise I can't give this game higher than an average rating.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

neithernor

good short game that makes you think.

good:
    hot and well written girls.
    good scenes.
    good story, simple and weird just as it should be.

meh:
    lacking a hint system
    not much content

overall excellent game takes about 20 - 40 min to complete.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Xo Mo

Good:
    • Impregnating up to 16 love interests with multiple babies each? nice.
    • Artwork / color-filters overlaying Koikatsu renders: beautiful!
    • Easy to navigate and find people, places.
    • Xray view occasionally.
    • Some genuinely distinct personalities.
    • Finding the mystery woman? hilarious.
    • Custom overlay artwork: top notch!

Not good (but not necessarily bad):

• Almost all the females are the same body type / breast size. I know KK allows every possible size and shape, so it's kinda limiting.
    • Same can be said for facial structure.
    • No animations except occasional screen-shake.
    • Grinding to find money to access the pricey items and locations? I used Save Editor to add cash instead.
    • While the conclusion/summary is cool, it would be awesome if a longer, more adventurous version/sequel was available in the next year or two ;)...
    Overall:
    Was I entertained? YES!
    Was I aroused? Once or twice...
    Did I laugh at intentional humor? Most of the time.
    Did I completely miss some references? Absolutely.
    Is it worth a playthrough? Well, as the Dev said, if you're into impregnation, dubious sex, and gigolo work where you walk away from over a dozen baby mamas, then yes. Otherwise, it's still a fun time for about 3-4 hours, if you can find the game-money to access the expensive girls.

A longer, more story-driven game with more physically diverse breast and ass option cast of love interests would have received 5 stars.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Omae wa shinda

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I gotta say, what not expecting a concrete "plot" from this 30-40 minutes.
    The girls were nice and all
    The slenderman was a scumbag
    Great game.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

ItsDestroy

For a RPGM game, there is surprisingly little grinding or wandering around. Most of the gameplay is exactly what you downloaded the game for; impregnating random females around the town. The ultimate goal of the game is also inline with the them of the game.

Models are really nice and unique. I haven't seen these particular models in any other games I've played so that is a bonus.

Dialogue really brings the game home. I find myself reading all the prompts because everything is either a clue, useful bit of information, or sex scene dialogue.

Overall, I enjoyed the game and it's worth a download.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Balgam

Good game for breeding fetish. Dont let rpgm scare you. If you cheat some money(and i recommend you to do so) at the start this is becomes gallery mode. No animations but good diversity of models. Scenes are fun.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

RenH

Breed Town is a short romp where you play as John Breeder Brandon and are tasked with knocking up at least 10 other women in order to do your job to knock up one rich bitch.

It's a nice 1-2 hour semi-visual novel made in RPGMaker where there's no combat, meaning all you really have to do is just explore the small map and figure out how to knock some women up. Some are as easy as talking to them, some require a bit of puzzle-solving and exploration--which is a non-issue since the .rar package comes with the walkthrough.

I would have preferred actual animations but the fact that the Koikatsu models are well-designed and have unique expressions make up for that fact. The optional pregnant belly montage at the end is also pretty impressive given how Koikatsu doesn't exactly do preg bellies all that well.

The plot is simple and straight to point: You're here to fuck around and let them find out. That's it. The writing isn't something to write home about but it does a good job at appealing to the kink that it strives to go for. Bonus points for the nice use of ova images.

The only real downside is the near 800MB filesize though that should be expected given the amount of images used.

Then again, leniency is given since this is not only the dev's first game but also said to be an experiment of sorts. Seeing as how it is actually complete, a rarity for non-JP games on here that cater to the fetish, I'm more than okay with giving it a 5 star rating.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Zeph3r

It's a short, comedic type breeding game that fulfills breeding fetish quite thoroughly. While usually RPGM games are grindy, this one was quite simple, especially since the .rar file comes with a walkthrough. Overall a good game if you're just looking for something to kill time with