Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Bright Lord [Phase 1 v0.6c Elite] [Phase2 Ep10] Walkthrough Multi Mod [Joker Leader]

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I can't save someone here playing since the beginning here and I didn't download the wrong mod I didn't download what is written 5.a but when downloading it's actually 5.0
That's the name i gave the folder, it's the same version, so far no reports from that error, and the line itself it's not touched by the mod, and i did start from the beginning and also from a save from the previous versions, and i got no error.

Did you install the mod the wright way?
copy the "game" folder from inside the Mod folder to the to the "BrightLord-0.5a-pc" and pressed replace when asked?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
So, I have noticed that the Text Box was off center with the mod, now that is fixed, also on Chapter 5, i did have a Req. 25 Corruption with all the text in green also fixed, it still have the Req. 25 but only that is on green.

Reactions: DingDongDog

shio0o

May 8, 2020
Sorry but what is the uninstall folder in the mod for...do i need to copy that too or leave it?

!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->