Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Bright Lord [Phase 1 v0.6c Elite] [Phase2 Ep10] Walkthrough Multi Mod [Joker Leader]

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Sorry but what is the uninstall folder in the mod for...do i need to copy that too or leave it?
Installation:
PC: Unzip the mod and put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "BrightLord-0.5b-pc" folder and press replace when asked.

The Uninstall is there if you want to remove the mod

azz111

May 15, 2020
I just want to say that this is the nicest and most polite mod thread I've ever seen. Seriously, everyone is all "Please and thank you", "good work, very fast!", and "you're welcome!". It's kinda refreshing.

I hope I haven't jinxxed it

• Red Heart
Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
I just want to say that this is the nicest and most polite mod thread I've ever seen. Seriously, everyone is all "Please and thank you", "good work, very fast!", and "you're welcome!". It's kinda refreshing.

I hope I haven't jinxxed it
We are all the nicest perverts in F95 :p

Welcome to the thread ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: azz111

Okedman

Sep 24, 2020
Doesn't want to run with the mod inside the folder. Installed it seems to be correct.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Doesn't want to run with the mod inside the folder. Installed it seems to be correct.
Remove uninstall

Installation:
PC/MAC: Unzip the mod and Replace(PC)/Merge(MAC) the folder named "game" with the "game" folder inside "BrightLord-0.5b-pc" / "Bright Lord".

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
JokerLeader how the hell can you so fast man? You are the fastest modder on this site by far. Sometimes I look at the thread and see the game got a update some hours ago. I tell myself 'well time to wait game for the wt mod' but if it's game you work on, most times you already updated it. You are really amazing!

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
So, I downloaded the optional version for 0.6b. It says "with Bonus". (you should also indicate in the file name it contains the Cheats). I have not seen one single "head" light up for a hidden image. Been playing for 30 min in the new update, nothing.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
JokerLeader how the hell can you so fast man? You are the fastest modder on this site by far. Sometimes I look at the thread and see the game got a update some hours ago. I tell myself 'well time to wait game for the wt mod' but if it's game you work on, most times you already updated it. You are really amazing!
I got the game earlier since I'm one of the devs Patrons :p.

Thank you I do try and be the fastest as I can and without mistakes.

Reactions: Qixoni

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
So, I downloaded the optional version for 0.6b. It says "with Bonus". (you should also indicate in the file name it contains the Cheats). I have not seen one single "head" light up for a hidden image. Been playing for 30 min in the new update, nothing.
It's right there in the OP
1634651909535.png

As for the heads, see if this helps.

Edit: now it should work the dev add that image to the folder bonus my where in the folder images

Last edited:
Reactions: JennaJJ

Balfurusse

Jun 23, 2018
Hi Joker, is it normal but as soon as i install your mod i cant access the console, the game crash?
More details.. install game, install mod UNREN option #3 game crash
install game, UNREN option #3 game good, install mod game crash

Last edited: