Libita

Mar 25, 2019
look in a mirror? Did you find him? Or just a cheap pirate?
Oy, some of us can be both! If you pay for the game, but not for the tier where you immediately get the version, and then you pirate the game, what does that make you? A cheap hero? Heroic pirate?

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Oy, some of us can be both! If you pay for the game, but not for the tier where you immediately get the version, and then you pirate the game, what does that make you? A cheap hero? Heroic pirate?
I do the same, I play a bit less, 0 to be exact. Maybe I'm a very cheap hero? Or very heroin pirate? :devilish::poop:

MarcelPappas

Feb 15, 2019
View attachment 2201064 View attachment 2201065 View attachment 2201066

Before going to sleep and putting the last animation to render I decided to play around with the Landlady model. I know a lot of ppl saying she is too young and she does look too young. But her facial structure is not easy to make look older. The first picture has intense wrinkles, the second one just a bit and the last one has nothing. Let me know what u think and if its worthy implementing this into the next updates or leave it as it is.
The 3rd one of course... I mean are we really looking for realism in a mind-control super-beeing game? At least make her as hot as it can be! There is no need for reality checks...

Reactions: xXwankerXx

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Bright Lord [Phase2 v0.9 Part2] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.54 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 302 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 268 MB: -

Bright Lord [Phase2 v0.3] Walkthrough Mod

Bright Lord [v0.6c Elite] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 4.36 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 361 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 327 MB: -

Bright Lord [v0.6c Elite] Walkthrough Mod

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Last edited:

Herbert1

Jul 29, 2019
Does the grammar get better? It's really bothering me for some reason seeing commas used where they shouldn't be. Completely ruins the flow of the dialogue.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Does the grammar get better? It's really bothering me for some reason seeing commas used where they shouldn't be. Completely ruins the flow of the dialogue.
That would be punctuation, not grammar.

Let me get this straight: in this update there's only one sex scene, the one with Chloe. Is that right, people?

3.90 star(s) 85 Votes