fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
TY I see you are one of the veterans here. I see you played lots of shit games and good games. And hearing this from veteran it means a lot to me believe me :D
Lately I'm quite picky about the games I download, I may have tried a lot of shit games two years ago, but some games are so bad that makes you value your time more, so I check renders, description, comments, and all the nice tools the forum gives us before playing something. I sill get dissapointed sometimes but your game looks promising.

May 6, 2017
havent played this game, but the spoiler is the best part of this game :D dev literally told ya fools to not QQ and be all sensitive and try to relate to the game lmao. Gold i tell ya!

Fahrudin

Dec 24, 2017
good game and everything, but i must say this is the youngest mother ever she looks even younger than a sister, this cant get a milf categorie.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
I can appreciate the fact that the standard edition and the Christmas Special are separate downloads. I hate when a game bumps the sexual content up for reasons that don't make sense within the game world (e.g. I haven't got enough points to be fucking these people, yet here I am on Christmas doing it)

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
I can appreciate the fact that the standard edition and the Christmas Special are separate downloads. I hate when a game bumps the sexual content up for reasons that don't make sense within the game world (e.g. I haven't got enough points to be fucking these people, yet here I am on Christmas doing it)
Yup that just fucks up the story

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
ignore those idiots.
you should do the game you envision, with the fetishes you want to have.
so far I enjoyed the game. I enjoy the dark theme and Im looking forward to see whats next.
all 3 girls are really hot, my favorite is Emily and I can not wait to corrupt her a bit :D
one of the path she is already under bright lord control

3.90 star(s) 85 Votes