Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
I think most of the bugs and other problems peeps are experiencing are caused by previous saves.
If you look at the change logs they are now just tweaking the whole game towards the end.
Not much real story progress is done anymore it seems....mostly.
Older scenes are being altered/expended/tweaked....some stats alterations....improvement of the overal game experience etc.
And sure it already says that saves before 0.98 will not work...but I'm guesing all saves beyond that point could experience some bugs because of the tweaking as well.
I'm not sure if the cheat mod has much use anymore as there is an ingame cheat menu as well.....but that mod along with the roll back mod (especially that...thnx Joker) did safe my life/game in the earlier stages of the game (y) there were times I was just thinking of deleting the whole thing before :ROFLMAO:
To think of it...I actually did delete it a few times before those became available :unsure:
I think I will just sit it out to the point when it is all done and start a new game :cool:
Could be a while though :eek:

TL;DR Big wall of text....nothing special :p

goovraedt

Aug 5, 2017
Hello everyone.

In the last update, at a moment it say for Valerie's content "sleep in a aroused state". So I went to bed with max excitement but nothing happened..

valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
Hello everyone.

In the last update, at a moment it say for Valerie's content "sleep in a aroused state". So I went to bed with max excitement but nothing happened..
I encountered that as well. Solution i found is to ignore the hint and have a bath with her on morning. And then it progresses

Reactions: goovraedt

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
nothing happens this game is bugged
All is working. Possible causes of your problem: 1. The archive with the game is corrupted. This happens during the download process. This is the most likely cause. 2. You used mods. At the moment there are no mods fully compatible with the latest version of the game. Rollback mod creates problems, best to refrain from using it (at least for now). You may have changed variables with 0x52_URM. In principle, you can do this, but within 1 or 2 units, otherwise there is a threat of softlock.

MadfireMonkey

Dec 1, 2022
I haven't updated my download for a while since the changelog said they added pubic hair to Barbara and a few others because pubes tend to look weird in these games. Is this toggleable or do they have to have pubic hair now?

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes