Akuro

Mar 23, 2018
First try: Punkrock-"Studio" after 6pm. Second: Rock-Club, after midnight. Not that surprising.
I keep getting a Russian message when trying to go to Rock -Club and can't progress. What am I doing wrong? Stats are Courage 6, Charm 49 - 69, Rhetoric 46

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I keep getting a Russian message when trying to go to Rock -Club and can't progress. What am I doing wrong? Stats are Courage 6, Charm 49 - 69, Rhetoric 46
That's funny. You seem not being able to get to the side street at night between 11pm and 6am. For this you just need the flashlight from the kiosk and the right time. Did you use an old savegame or start from scratch?

Akuro

Mar 23, 2018
That's funny. You seem not being able to get to the side street at night between 11pm and 6am. For this you just need the flashlight from the kiosk and the right time. Did you use an old savegame or start from scratch?
I need a flashlight? Fresh play on the 0.1.
Update : Found flashlight ... yay progress!

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
No, they don't are compatible because I need to: «Save in the hallway or in the wardrobe, transfer the save, go to Alex's room and then the game will automatically patch», but the game crash if I try to open any old save and crash if I try to save a new game. Maybe I need the release 0.9 (the one I played), but I deleted it time ago, because it was useless keep a release that I already played.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.15.2!

PC (165MB): - - - -
Mac (162MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Save in the hallway or in the wardrobe, transfer the save, go to Alex's room and then the game will automatically patch, it says.
Transfer where?

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Save in the hallway or in the wardrobe, transfer the save, ...Transfer where?
Hm, transferring shouldn't be necessary in Windows because the save-files are copied to the hidden user area too. If there are no savefiles available after starting 0.15 just copy the savegame from "0.1/game/saves"-folder to "0.15/game/saves"-folder. If the latter does not exist create it. In very bad cases: Here is my old converted save.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Hm, transferring shouldn't be necessary in Windows because the save-files are copied to the hidden user area too. If there are no savefiles available after starting 0.15 just copy the savegame from "0.1/game/saves"-folder to "0.15/game/saves"-folder. If the latter does not exist create it. In very bad cases: Here is my old converted save.
Thank you!

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
This is my first time with this game. I'm so confused. ..There's no introduction to the game's interface, like there is in any normal game. No walkthrough. And apparently I need to cook my own food and buy all ingredients. What is it? Life simulator? And then there's this weird smoking habit, egh.. So many things to take care, when do I even find the time to enjoy story..

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
This is my first time with this game. I'm so confused. ...
:D Seasoned players of russian life-sims don't need any walkthroughs for this. - You will need time and interest as a newcomer for this special mix of RPG, sim, adventure. Get a boring thus realistic daily cycle up and try to find the quests. They are not difficult in the end, rather linear but important to further build the character. A walkthrough for an older version has been attached.

Reactions: kshyk

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@kshyk

Just because they have a supposed smoking habit doesn't mean that you have to support it. I have never once given her a cigarette and I threw away the pack she had with her.

From the changelog it states that you can now join the mother and daughter at suppertime to eat free of charge. Always a good idea to read the changelogs before playing so you know whats been added or fixed in a game.

Reactions: kshyk

James Do

Aug 28, 2017
Started a new game with this version, but it doesn't seem to progress. Jane never calls in the weekend; My relation with Valerie seems to stay on 2. I keep working with the weekend waitress to watch, but nothing happens. Don't know how to go further.

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes