myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@James Do

Did Jane meet you outside the house? I believe you first have to meet her outside one day and then she'll talk about wanting to meet.

James Do

Aug 28, 2017
Yes, I did. if I remember correctly it was in the first weekend after I met her. By the way just after writing the post I got called by jane (in game time beginning of july). Thanks for your suggestion.

May 14, 2017
Started a new game with this version, but it doesn't seem to progress. Jane never calls in the weekend; My relation with Valerie seems to stay on 2. I keep working with the weekend waitress to watch, but nothing happens. Don't know how to go further.
I started again also I had this problem, it Jane eventually called but on a tuesday and it opened up "rose street" then

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I have problems starting some of the events mentioned in newest changelog.

- I can't start searching for bass player, can't trigger nothing related to band.
- I can't receive call from that guy met in park, he should've called, but nothing.
- Also went to falsetto 10 or more times to learn singing and there is nothing about him and leila, i suppose some scene should be triggered?
- I currently have 8 courage, but can't take a video on the bed, so what's left to more increase courage?
- What is a significance of car dealership? Is it only introduction or there is more to it? Because whenever i go there is nothing there.

There is also sometimes error when i press smoke button, and after some time error is gone. Other than that i can't choose bonus which is unlocked with 1300 points. Maybe it's passive skill. Anyway i appreciate any guide regarding those events i listed.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Smoke error sounds interesting. Needs to be reproduced by other players I think. Bonus points are buggy. If you have $1300 cash at hand and to waste it will work. Don't ask me why.

Reactions: RottenPlum

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Smoke error sounds interesting. Needs to be reproduced by other players I think. Bonus points are buggy. If you have $1300 cash at hand and to waste it will work. Don't ask me why.
I read your previous post, however i can't repeat glory hole event, probably bugged if i can't repeat it, revisited rock bar after midnight couple of times and there is nothing to do. I haven't finished bass player task because i don't know where to even start?
This game really needs walkthrough.

Reactions: Flopi

Culain

Jan 23, 2018
If you use your phone in the cafe after working and call a taxi, the game freezes.
Pay attention to NOT try this out.

Reactions: Ernst Kurz

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
I think i've done everything, for band quest you have to just grind falsetto, i think i was there 12 or 13 times, it's either that or you have to be there when singer is present, auto dealership is part of that quest, and during that quest there is +1 courage to gain.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Anyone know why when I started a new game, Alex has a sex counter of one? But there's a screenshot on page 4 that shows it at 0.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Anyone know why when I started a new game, Alex has a sex counter of one? But there's a screenshot on page 4 that shows it at 0.
The dev put the "dream about the first time" into this actual release which clarifies the counter of (only) one. Being virgin wasn't planned at all.

nono_boulot

Jun 2, 2017
i have some trouble with finding the director. i talk to my best friend when she was at tennis court, but after that, i don't know what to do to continue.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
The dev put the "dream about the first time" into this actual release which clarifies the counter of (only) one. Being virgin wasn't planned at all.
Ahh ok thanks. I had assumed it's possible she wasn't another virgin but I wanted to make sure, and then when I saw the screenshot I was like wtf, because an old save I think had her raped by the guy at night. Was hoping it wasn't remembering that.

Anyway thanks for clearing that up.

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes