EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Bright_Past_2.png

Overview:
Dear friends, the day has come! It is with great pleasure that I present you a demo of my new project. Some may consider it to be a remake of my very first game - " ", that many of you liked. The new game is called "Bright Past" and is also based on the concept of an open-world sandbox with a main storyline. However, this time we are doing it on a completely different level! In the current version you can meet the main characters, learn about their background and game setting in general. As you can see in the screenshot, the game will take place in the modern world. The main character will be a girl. The genre of the project can be described as a sandbox with elements of the quest an RPG.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-07
Release Date: 2024-02-23
Developer: Kosmos Games - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.99.0
Language: English, Russian, German, Portuguese
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Saves from previous versions to 0.98 are not supported!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Update Only: - - - -
Mac
(v0.98.7): - - -
Android
(v0.95.0): - -

Extras: ROLLBACK MOD* - CHEAT MOD* - FAN SIG - FAN SIG 2

Vibesy thanks for the link
*This port/version/android is unofficial and not released by the developer. Download at your own risk.

val_barb_webcam23_1_1.jpg alex_mast_cafe_wc_2_0_plug1.jpg alex_jane_001.jpg val_barb_webcam24_1_2.jpg bus_scene_2_1_1_0.jpg varv_agr_kiss8_0_0.jpg glory10_1_1.jpg gloryroom_sex9.jpg webcam_barb_alex_7_0.jpg laundry_sex3_1_plug2__2_.jpg poker_room23.jpg 5solo_web12_0.jpg ruth_amanda_jane14.jpg ruth_amanda_jane22.jpg cleaning10_0_1.jpg throat_lesson36_2_0_0.jpg agr_sleep3_1.jpg varv_droch2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
oh lol visit all places look a few things at home and then you show valerie her sexy lingerie and that's it ....... I mean the game looks great could be interesting even if I prefer a male mc games because I do
not want Some cocks suck but if this really goes on with the updates where after 3 or a maximum of 4 min is all over then we can wait 5 years for an hour of playing time and that it can not be

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Just finished the play through and I gotta say its a great start. A good intro with a nice set of characters and the story line is good too with a ton of options available for the future. Got a job at the Ice Cream Parlor and went everywhere I could I think. I'll Definitely will be watching this one.

#Bug Report; I was unable to sleep 8hrs. No matter what button I chose it only let me sleep for an hour at a time.

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
It's not a visual novel, but instead is a grind style game with lots of story elements... There are a lot of things to micro-manage, including the smoking of cigarettes, which is something I've never seen before in any game... The visuals are pretty good, and the navigation is easy enough to figure out... The game is broken down into time/day, with every activity taking up so much time, including minutes... So that means having to pay a lot more attention to time management then you're typical game of this style... It does have some bugs, as well as a limited number of things you can do before the game ends, and needs some more proofreading, but it's also just a Demo... I went ahead and posted my review...

Fenix34

Jun 16, 2017
seems like it will be a really good game. Early on so not much to do but great graphics. Valeries model looks amazing other than the hair like some others have said. Main characters boobs could use some work, they just dont seem as high def as valeries, and personally i feel like they should be a little smaller, so it doesnt look so ridiculous (hate the trend of skinny girls with triple d boobs) other than that tho her body is sexy and face is great.

Homilion

Nov 16, 2017
Okaaaay, why the MC is a girl if 90% of us here are guys. I don’t get it.
Btw game looks really dood.
Wouldn't play a corruption game with a male main character, unless it was about turning him into a soulless rapist. I personally prefer games where we corrupt the girl either by training her or by choosing her actions and making her fall.

Hopping this game has some corruption or non-con.

3.50 star(s) 77 Votes