Ghfm

Apr 9, 2020
Anyone else having an issue with "machine in the courtyard"? I can't find the car after I drove it to Valerie's house and then went to yoga with her.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Anyone else having an issue with "machine in the courtyard"? I can't find the car after I drove it to Valerie's house and then went to yoga with her.
Maybe it's only a translation glitch. "Courtyard" means "Neighbourhood", so the car should be right in front of your and Val's home. - There is already a request for Yoga with Valerie with driving by car. Right now you have to move back home by sub or bus.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
How to "establich contact"?
With Rudo? He offered help, so the MC has to stumble into a situation where the help of a big man is necessary. Hint: - meet Jane before or after work, meet her on Saturday, befriend the punks in the Café, explore the old factory by day ...

Reactions: Grandy_UiD

Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
With Rudo? He offered help, so the MC has to stumble into a situation where the help of a big man is necessary. Hint: - meet Jane before or after work, meet her on Saturday, befriend the punks in the Café, explore the old factory by day ...
Yeah, figured that out later. Hadn't caught up with the main quest. It's pretty awkward to get this sidequest when you can't complete it yet and with no indication that that's the case.

Thanks.

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
I don't know if this is a bug but I keep getting a call from Jane when its says wait for Owl Call on the quest Last Preparations and it won't let me answer the phone. Ive been clicking on the answer button but nothing happens. Any help?

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
This game really is a lot of fun, sometimes a bit grindy, especially getting the car (if you call a smart a car at all) but otherwise really a hidden gem.

Does anybody have done anything at the highway yet or is this yet to come in the future?

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
I don't know if this is a bug but I keep getting a call from Jane when its says wait for Owl Call on the quest Last Preparations and it won't let me answer the phone. Ive been clicking on the answer button but nothing happens. Any help?
Thx for telling. Do you play on Win or Mac? And you are waiting for Owl's call and get a call from Jane instead? A bug seems possible there if you didn't trigger the rainy night with Jane before. Do you remember this event?

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Thx for telling. Do you play on Win or Mac? And you are waiting for Owl's call and get a call from Jane instead? A bug seems possible there if you didn't trigger the rainy night with Jane before. Do you remember this event?
I'm playing on Mac. Yea I did trigger the rainy night event with Jane. That event triggered a few hours of gameplay ago I think. I don't know if the Jane call replaced Owl's call, but either way it won't let me answer. The call was also unavoidable, I tried to switch up what I did after the part where my new task was wait for Owl's phone call. I used the cheat menu also if that has any effect but I haven't messed with it in awhile though.

emilMbo

Jun 20, 2018
The same for me, the game freezes when Jane Goodman calls Alex. There's a screen with the incoming call and no clickable fields. I Don't remember an event with jane in a rainy night, i am on win 10.

SicVitaEst

May 9, 2020
The same for me, the game freezes when Jane Goodman calls Alex. There's a screen with the incoming call and no clickable fields. I Don't remember an event with jane in a rainy night, i am on win 10.
It seems it is a bug of the cheat mod. Save game, quit game, remove the cheat mod, reload saved game. Although the call is from Jane, Owl will answer it and you will continue the main quest. At least it worked for me.
PS: I am playing through the Ren'Py platform on win 10

Reactions: Caiatris and hrmf

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
It seems it is a bug of the cheat mod. Save game, quit game, remove the cheat mod, reload saved game. Although the call is from Jane, Owl will answer it and you will continue the main quest. At least it worked for me.
PS: I am playing through the Ren'Py platform on win 10

Yea that seems to solve the problem for me. Just removed the cheat menu and the Owl call worked perfectly fine. Playin on Mac. Thanks!!

ianpac

Oct 31, 2018
Yea that seems to solve the problem for me. Just removed the cheat menu and the Owl call worked perfectly fine. Playin on Mac. Thanks!!
Just finished the current version of the game and one thing I noticed was certain text was missing like at the band rehearsals and some text was in a different language. Not sure if any one else experience that. Not that big of a deal just wanted to point it out. Here was one example that I to a screen shot of. Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 7.32.40 AM.png

Really enjoyed the game though! I finally decided to play the game and glad I did. Its kinda grindy but another than that enjoyable. Loved the lesbian content.

Peiper

Nov 6, 2017
Reactions: ianpac
3.50 star(s) 79 Votes