Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
There is version 0.6.2 out. The prob with the selfie has been a bit defused by accepting the very first selfie (bathroom > mirror) as hot enough too. ...

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Here is my unofficial android port of Bright Past - v0.71.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my

Last edited:

ynyn

Oct 21, 2018
Why is this tagged as mobile if it is N/A?

Edit: nvm, I should have read the last page fully before posting...just saw the port lol.

HeroHate

Oct 10, 2019
Awsome, this will be great to know hoe this will become in the end, and when she can be herself on the stage
I think that should fail and her band mates get massacred, well that might be extreme, but it should fail and the darker path pursued. I know its her game but I wanna follow her sister too.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
good for you have bright past, most i know have gloomy past, no future, fucked up present. let's try curious how a "past" can defined as bright,here goes nothing!

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I think that should fail and her band mates get massacred, well that might be extreme, but it should fail and the darker path pursued. I know its her game but I wanna follow her sister too.
don't make scared man, i wanna si her be a superstar and a writer

Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Sorry bit miscommunication from my part.
I can't do the 3rd part
Interesting.
Not even sure if I can help you.
I don't have any walkthrough so I'm not sure what exactly are the requirements for the storyline.
After the walk with Tanya I could go to college and talk to her without having to do anything.
The things I described were the ones that worked for me. As mentioned, my 0.55 save was complete.

If anyone has any problems and wants to start the new storyline in college right away I'll help you.
I leave attached my save. Put it in game -> saves.
You can then load it in the game on page 9 slot 1.
This one is literally the opening to the main 0.6 story line.
Go ahead and compare the quests, achievements, character stats, whatever.

If you want to play with my save:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mongoose69

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can I play this as full lesbian?

It sounds interesting and some of the girls look fantastic but if i'm playing female MC I like a bit of immersion and dick isn't my thing.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Can I play this as full lesbian?

It sounds interesting and some of the girls look fantastic but if i'm playing female MC I like a bit of immersion and dick isn't my thing.
if you wont all lesbian you can avoid more of sex with guys. there stil a lot of choise, but maybe think mre about becous ther stil rape sens whe cant avoid bu I suggest don tak mony in tha loundry. it's for your good.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
All of the story line hints still say End for this version, and have for several versions. Only lessons work. Is this an old save issue, or is all new content not in the hint log? This becomes tiresome sandbox with no logical path. Just want Val stuff and can't get points up to 16. Not even listed as a path. Too much work to start over. It has become boring and tedious.

Ernst Kurz

Jun 13, 2017
Can I play this as full lesbian? ...
That's one of the plans. Right now only the shy rubbing on Rudo's monster from the very start and the harrassments in the bus/at the beach are unavoidable, as far as I remember. Even the raper can be tricked.

Last edited:
Reactions: Avaron1974

Lore19

Oct 27, 2018
i can't proceed in the story when i have to talk to our sister and her friend,i can only abandon the conversation

3.50 star(s) 79 Votes