Brock's Adventure (Pokemon parody game) Development Thread

otterlyhandsome

Jul 10, 2019
Hey, guys! I am working on a game which is set in the Pokemon universe. The storyline is very simple: after Hoenn, Brock decides to go back to Kanto. In Kanto, Lorelei hires him as a gardener. You will be able to meet many characters from the anime/games. I want to share the process of the game here before I post it as a regular game. Right now we are working on the art assets of the game. I don't know when a playable version will be out, since we don't have much time (school/work), but maybe we can find more time when the vacation starts.

There are four characters planned for the first version:

- Lorelei, an Elite Four member in Kanto
- Lusamine, leader of the Eather Foundation in Alola
- Cynthia, Champion of the Elite Four in Sinnoh

We don't have a Patreon right now, but we will consider making one if you like our art, or first version of the game. For now, we have drawn the images listed below. Tell us what you think! What would you like to have in the game? Which characters are interesting to use? We would love to hear back from you!

Kasey00

Oct 28, 2019
Hey, guys! I am working on a game which is set in the Pokemon universe. The storyline is very simple: after Hoenn, Brock decides to go back to Kanto. In Kanto, Lorelei hires him as a gardener. You will be able to meet many characters from the anime/games. I want to share the process of the game here before I post it as a regular game. Right now we are working on the art assets of the game. I don't know when a playable version will be out, since we don't have much time (school/work), but maybe we can find more time when the vacation starts.

There are four characters planned for the first version:

- Lorelei, an Elite Four member in Kanto
- Lusamine, leader of the Eather Foundation in Alola
- Cynthia, Champion of the Elite Four in Sinnoh

We don't have a Patreon right now, but we will consider making one if you like our art, or first version of the game. For now, we have drawn the images listed below. Tell us what you think! What would you like to have in the game? Which characters are interesting to use? We would love to hear back from you!
The story seems very interesting. Good luck with your game.

Regards,
Kasey.

Last edited: