RPGM - Broke in Isekai [v.7] [Noxurtica]

1. 5.00 star(s)

PantsuHelm

Let me start by saying the story and the dialogue is pretty weak. Things kinda just happen quickly, and it feels like it's written in a way where it just wants to get events over with. This isn't a terrible thing as it doesn't waste your time at all, just wish it was a little better since it means characters don't have all too much personality either and they're quick to initiate sex. The art is quite decent, but unfortunately, is just still 2D images. At least you get the choice of being dom or sub/normal with all the girls, which is a nice touch.

If you're able to forgive these things like I was, you'll find a lot to like about this game. The best features of this game can be shown in the story of my character, PenisMan. PenisMan found himself isekai'd in another world one day and decided he'd try to live the best life he could. He worked as a farmhand the first couple of days of his life, sleeping in an alley at night. He quickly found himself in a deep depression, but found out soon after that, hey, drugs are really cheap! After taking a hit and suffering the effects of withdrawl, he decided to work for a drug dealer, who temped him with more drugs and made him go deeper in to addiction. He tried to go clean and work for the town guard instead, which during a gang leader bust, killed a man and got PTSD. PenisMan died a couple of days later in an alley, unable to bear the stress of knowing he'd killed a man and from crippling drug withdrawal.

This was fucking hilarious.

Don't get me wrong, the game isn't all that hard either, I just loaded an earlier save and managed some things a little better. This game is very much a sandbox and is about the story you make from it, which is pretty rare for a game here in F95. While the game can be a bit grindy, the fast pace of the game makes it a breeze. There's also already a good chunk of content in the game. Give it a chance, claim your own rags-to-bitches story, and maybe you'll fall in love like I did.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Machiavel

Interesting gameplay and storylines. Possibility to choose dom or sub for H-scenes is a plus. The game is on a good start. The systems to gain skills is well thought. Art is ok. Test it for yourselves honestly, it's going to be good stuff once completed. Review made on v0.5.