czidnoma

Aug 30, 2019
I'm no longer able to pick a fight anywhere in the facility, and I don't see anything in the changelog that gives me an explanation. do.... do I just beat up Tavi repeatedly to level up now?

EDIT: ah, of course. "attack" is now an interaction. why is the "look for trouble" button still around, tho?

Last edited:

cpdk

Aug 8, 2018
I'm no longer able to pick a fight anywhere in the facility, and I don't see anything in the changelog that gives me an explanation. do.... do I just beat up Tavi repeatedly to level up now?

EDIT: ah, of course. "attack" is now an interaction. why is the "look for trouble" button still around, tho?
The new npc system has overwritten the old one instead of cooperating with it.

Shinnjin

Sep 17, 2020
I'm having trouble raising my 'Inmates Reputation', I'm on day 35, I've beaten Avy in the arena, I'm currently breaking both Tavi and Rahi and no one messes with me, but my inmate rep just refuses to rise above ~50% on level 1.

Anyone else who's having this issue, or am I just stupid?

(also no mention of how to raise any of the reps in the dev log...)

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
I'm having trouble raising my 'Inmates Reputation', I'm on day 35, I've beaten Avy in the arena, I'm currently breaking both Tavi and Rahi and no one messes with me, but my inmate rep just refuses to rise above ~50% on level 1.

You can raise your inmate and staff reps by winning fights with inmates and staff (its a bit iffy for inmates though not all fights raise it).
The other two reps are sex related. Though exhibitionism will raise slut rep occasionally as you pass people.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shinnjin

Shinnjin

Sep 17, 2020
You can raise your inmate and staff reps by winning fights with inmates and staff (its a bit iffy for inmates though not all fights raise it).
Thank you! The other reps I have no trouble raising, but I guess I have to be a bit more of a troublemaker. *goes looking for fights*

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021

Wait did they finally add more tavi content?

sgtlev

Oct 3, 2017
Personally, I am looking forward to the Tavi taming route.

Is there any way to change fetishes of NPCs currently? I accidentally trained a slave with undesirable fetishes.
me too , for now you have to be the slave of this fucking cat for advance the story ....

about the fetish , no , ther is now way to change them yet

unless someone create a mod for that , but ther is not

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes