Daz Broken G8F in DAZ

trolololo2

Jan 25, 2018
I recently installed a whole boatload of assets and add-ons to my daz studio, and now every Genesis 8 Female I have caves in at the pelvis when I bend her thighs. (also the groin seems to extend when both legs are bent)

What the heck is going on, and is there a fix?

If not, is there an easy way to enable and disable morphs/mods/etc? I have no idea what is what anymore, but if there was a way to selectively delete them, I could do that until the culprit is revealed and my figures work again.

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Standard troubleshooting, turn off all add-ons.

When it goes back to normal, test the add-ons one at a time until you find the culprit or combination that's causing a problem.

9thCrux

--Waifu maker--
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
Try re-installing Daz, maybe some of the core files got overwritten.
If that doesn't work I guess your best bet would be to make a clean install and then test Daz after installing each new asset.

Porcus Dev

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 12, 2017
I recently installed a whole boatload of assets and add-ons to my daz studio, and now every Genesis 8 Female I have caves in at the pelvis when I bend her thighs. (also the groin seems to extend when both legs are bent)

What the heck is going on, and is there a fix?

If not, is there an easy way to enable and disable morphs/mods/etc? I have no idea what is what anymore, but if there was a way to selectively delete them, I could do that until the culprit is revealed and my figures work again.
Right-click on parameters and select "Show Hidden"; check which hidden parameter is being applied, modify its value to 0 until you find the cause of the problem, and then remove it (or set its default value to 0).

Reactions: trolololo2

Lewd4D

Jun 28, 2019
Maybe it's a problem with the rig not being correctly adjusted to the shape if it only looks weird when posing.

Select the firgure then go to Edit -> Firgure -> Rigging -> Adjust Rigging to Shape..

Reactions: lancelotdulak