Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
000000000000.jpg

Overview:

Bad people killed your father and your mother, sister taken away in an unknown direction, and you had to run. After many years, you return incognito to his hometown, and now your name is Master and you have a plan for revenge.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-02
Release Date: 2020-09-30
Developer: Smersh & Akabur - -
Version: Chapters 1 to 7
Censorship: No
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

WARNING! If you played the previous chapters of the project - your old saved file is not relevant anymore. Do not use them to continue the game - it may only cause errors and crash the game. “BHB Chapter IV” & . “BHB Chapter V” are just like a single (separate) project. So just press the button “Start Chapter” to start the game and enjoy!

DOWNLOAD
Chapters 1-7
Win:
- - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -
Android: - -

2de4cf11525749a80eb9475114e6cd4c.jpg 28nLK.png a0257e1696753d1d46b8431ee03d5a974c08572bdb911c192d96b0543be15abc.jpg 5304888772540031921.png 3a2b88441c6036ce0bd1533fa01790fa.jpg gb483z0b7dzy.jpg th.jpg for_post_collage.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Removed some links from the description that led to other websites. Also great game :) Thanks for sharing :HeyGuys:

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
dont know why they did that but hope they will put them together. Agreed a pain in the arse, but its like this on the patreon site as well

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I added couple alternate links just in case.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
does anybody know if the game moves you into the next chapter, or do you just chose to start a new chapter yourself. I'm in chapter 1 just earning coins, the workers seem awol so I appear to be stuck!

Reactions: GaRbS

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
does anybody know if the game moves you into the next chapter, or do you just chose to start a new chapter yourself. I'm in chapter 1 just earning coins, the workers seem awol so I appear to be stuck!
Dude i kinda did chapter 1 and 2 without changing but i couldn't trigger chapter 3. Honestly the first 3 chapters are pretty weak. If you wanna cheat by adding gold simply open console and type:
"Gold = NUMBER" and you're done, if you can't open console with Shift + 0 you need to active it, simply search for \renpy\common\00console.rpy open it with a text editor and go to line 94-96 were it says config.console = False. turn it to True and save and now you can open the console. The 4th chapter doesn't record your gold so you'll need it for that one at least.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Many thanks, I finally got chapter 2 to start & finished chapter 3. You are right about them being kinda weak.
Yeh, the initial dialogue is a decent intro which pretty good writing, it feels like it's going to be a good game but it falls short right after, oh well. Chapter 4 is a more packed experience but it still isn't great and leaves you in a cliffhanger when it's starting to pick up the story just leaving you with a bad taste in the mouth, personally i don't care if chapter 5 ever gets released.

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
Dude i kinda did chapter 1 and 2 without changing but i couldn't trigger chapter 3. Honestly the first 3 chapters are pretty weak. If you wanna cheat by adding gold simply open console and type:
"Gold = NUMBER" and you're done, if you can't open console with Shift + 0 you need to active it, simply search for \renpy\common\00console.rpy open it with a text editor and go to line 94-96 were it says config.console = False. turn it to True and save and now you can open the console. The 4th chapter doesn't record your gold so you'll need it for that one at least.
That is why you and I are different. I'm the type to enjoy every single staircase to the ending. I'm the one who enjoyed every second of grinding money and exp before boss battle (other games). And I'm the one who enjoying the gameplay.
EDIT : I'm the one who thrilled to find everything myself. And not using any help. Unless you can't access it without the code. Like Library Story "Silver Bullet"

Reactions: Muff Diver

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
That is why you and I are different. I'm the type to enjoy every single staircase to the ending. I'm the one who enjoyed every second of grinding money and exp before boss battle (other games). And I'm the one who enjoying the gameplay.
EDIT : I'm the one who thrilled to find everything myself. And not using any help. Unless you can't access it without the code. Like Library Story "Silver Bullet"
"If you wanna cheat by adding gold simply open console and type". I never said i cheated now did i? Also this isn't an RPG, you aren't power leveling for anything. This doesn't even have any mechanics besides get gold so you can progress. You don't miss anything by having more gold or less gold there's no other stats, you just buy item A and B for the next set of event flags to unlock nothing more, or else you'll be stuck seeing the exact same events over and over.

This isn't some elaborate game were you'll see something new if you go to the same place 100 times.

PS: Has for me manually starting chapter 3, it was bugged it's not my fault the game is poorly coded. I didn't miss anything amazing, specially not with this bland generic revenge plot.

Oh and i wasn't the one who said and i quote "why does chapter 4 separated? can someone join them, so that the gold stays? it's a pain to gather that again." it is a pain, the person who coded it failed to extract those values from the save file of previous chapters or did it or purpose to prolong the game further than necessary.

Last edited:

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
Well, this is getting rather intense. Look, I didn't mean anything by what I said. People usually goes for cheating knew cheats for some reason by effort. They knew the cheat coz they're cheating and/or try to find it.
Anyhow, I just wanna explain that I'm one of the guy who don't feel like cheating.
I'm sorry if I had offended you in some way.

Reactions: Muff Diver

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Ok back to the game....

What the hell do I need to do in Chapter 4 after doing the first quest? Looking at the log it just says "Let things unfold" but I've gone 10 days now and nothign happens. This game isn't good enough that I find it worth this amount of grinding tbh.

Reactions: GaRbS

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Ok back to the game....

What the hell do I need to do in Chapter 4 after doing the first quest? Looking at the log it just says "Let things unfold" but I've gone 10 days now and nothign happens. This game isn't good enough that I find it worth this amount of grinding tbh.
Talk to Betika during nighttime (some days she might be busy)., most of the chapter will involve Betika in some way.

Reactions: dav121

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Finished chapter 4, very disappointing. Thanks for the upload, but I doubt if I'll bother with chpt 5.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
A little update on the Patreon Links, because a beta for the new 'Chap V' came out apparently...

BHB 'Chapters I-III' for diverse platforms, [Windows Only] of OP isn't correct anymore:
BHB-ReMastered-3.00-win.zip -
BHB-ReMastered-3.00-mac.zip -
BHB-ReMastered-3.00-linux.tar.bz2 -

Android release of 'Chapter IV' (sadly no older chapters were converted yet):
BHBIV-4.00-release.apk -

... OP be changed to 'Platform: Chapter 1-3 [Win, Mac, Linux], Chapter 4 [Win, Mac, Linux, Android]' or similar.

Enjoy I guess. :)

Edit: corrected to beta state of affairs, ty @torrentingisfun for info.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes