Mar 25, 2021
I hope Im giving some help and not annoying you :cry: but I found other error playing the horror game, idk if it is because I'm playing as futa and not as male

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/evan_events_sandbox.rpy", line 1013, in script
if rei_geder == "male":
File "game/evan_events_sandbox.rpy", line 1013, in <module>
if rei_geder == "male":
NameError: name 'rei_geder' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
if rei_geder == "male":
File "D:\Nueva carpeta\B&L-0.7.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Nueva carpeta\B&L-0.7.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Nueva carpeta\B&L-0.7.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
if rei_geder == "male":

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Broken & Loved 0.7.1
Fri Nov 19 10:48:39 2021
```

• Thinking Face
Reactions: girdeyordo

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
I hope Im giving some help and not annoying you :cry: but I found other error playing the horror game, idk if it is because I'm playing as futa and not as male

```

While running game code:
if rei_geder == "male":
if rei_geder == "male":

Full traceback:
if rei_geder == "male":
File "D:\Nueva carpeta\B&L-0.7.1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
if rei_geder == "male":

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Broken & Loved 0.7.1
```
That's a simple typo, should be rei_gender.
Here ya go

Edit: Added in other things found with Check Script (Lint)
Studio 781 a few graphics were also missing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
That's a simple typo, should be rei_gender.
Here ya go

Edit: Added in other things found with Check Script (Lint)
Studio 781 a few graphics were also missing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I check the images and everything loads and is present except for a couple. The other files in the TL files are from old versions that are still present in the old dialogues that where change... still, I corect them to not mistake them with new errors.

```

While running game code:
if rei_geder == "male":
if rei_geder == "male":

Full traceback:
if rei_geder == "male":
if rei_geder == "male":

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Broken & Loved 0.7.1
```
Thanks, when you find an error like that you can just skip and keep playing without worrying to much, gender-checks are to add more dialogues for specific genders, usually don't brake the game~

Ps: Still, send me the errors for correction, I just tell you that to keep playing.

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
Bug
The sex scene is broke when I get both lines to the top it restarts at the bottom. Also a few errors when playing but, you can just ignore them.

I played it a few times with Trans and Female and sometimes you get a text when the bar is full other times there is no texts and it keeps going even after the bar is at the top?

Melmoth99

Oct 1, 2017
A another problem the text in the sex scene gets confused the MC says "We have to stop, I have to go" but, then Evangeline asks you to keep going but, then she says "stop now" and starts to complain?

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
I check the images and everything loads and is present except for a couple. The other files in the TL files are from old versions that are still present in the old dialogues that where change... still, I correct them to not mistake them with new errors.
Good to know (y)

Thanks, when you find an error like that you can just skip and keep playing without worrying to much, gender-checks are to add more dialogues for specific genders, usually don't brake the game~
I did patch up the minor typos so only the image not found remained on the checklist.
You can use to compare the other changes I made. Nothing major just a few more typos like "re" to "rei", "even" to "evan", fixed a few conditional branches that had an extra "if" or "and", and a few odd instances where rei became laugh.

Ps: Still, send me the errors for correction, I just tell you that to keep playing.
:coffee:

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Bug
The sex scene is broke when I get both lines to the top it restarts at the bottom. Also a few errors when playing but, you can just ignore them.

I played it a few times with Trans and Female and sometimes you get a text when the bar is full other times there is no texts and it keeps going even after the bar is at the top?
A another problem the text in the sex scene gets confused the MC says "We have to stop, I have to go" but, then Evangeline asks you to keep going but, then she says "stop now" and starts to complain?
Ok, I'm going to check this right now, in some hours I added to other errors that I find.
The ero scene is way harder to tested than the rest of the game because is almost an isolated game on its own and depends a lot on traits, still, I'm gonna try to find those errors.

Ps: I'm gonna take the opportunity to make some improvements, tomorrow in the early hours I'm gonna upload the new patch.
Ps2: I forget to mention, is already avalible on the OP the new patch.

Last edited:

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Error i encountered
I revised the game and the latest hotfix, the error is because " if rei_fav_food => 3:", however, in the latest hotfix is fixed with " if rei_fav_food >= 3: ", are you using the latest hotfix?

Therod

Apr 20, 2018
The screenshots have not been updated to reflect the current state of the game.

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
I revised the game and the latest hotfix, the error is because " if rei_fav_food => 3:", however, in the latest hotfix is fixed with " if rei_fav_food >= 3: ", are you using the latest hotfix?
You are right, didn't notice the hotfix. My apologies.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
The screenshots have not been updated to reflect the current state of the game.
I take new screenshots but I want to finish the scenario in the ero scene first... however, seeing how is probably be implemented in the next version I might update it now n_n

You are right, didn't notice the hotfix. My apologies.
No worries, don't be shy on reporting new bugs~

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I can't seem to trigger any scene whatsoever, regardless of what choices I make.
Whether I choose male, female or both, whichever option I choose on the 1st, 2nd or 3rd day, whether I talk to Evangeline or not, I still only get the choice of telling her what my favorite type of games are, can play games with her in the arcade on the 1st and 3rd day, and meet her in the store on the 2nd day.
Then the 3rd day ends, as does the demo, without anything else happening.

Am I doing something wrong? Is there a specific order to it? Or do I need the hotfix, despite the latest version being the one I've downloaded and extracted?
Yes, you need the hotfix... because my internet is really slow it take me one hour to upload the game every patch instead of the hotfix that is just upload in minutes, I'm going to edit the OP to put it as Necessary, install the hotfix and tell me if it work~

Ptozzen

Jan 16, 2020
Yes, you need the hotfix... because my internet is really slow it take me one hour to upload the game every patch instead of the hotfix that is just upload in minutes, I'm going to edit the OP to put it as Necessary, install the hotfix and tell me if it work~
(y) Worked like a charm. Decided to download it and test before I had your reply, noticed that you had replied after deleting the original message.

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
I found a bug that unfortunately makes the game unplayable. When I start the fifth day it always throws me into the main menu after class is over. Someone have an idea what that could be?

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I found a bug that unfortunately makes the game unplayable. When I start the fifth day it always throws me into the main menu after class is over. Someone have an idea what that could be?
Did you apply the hotfix?, sounds a lot like a bug that I fix before in the first patch.

Finntroll

Dec 18, 2019
Reading helps ... Just read that with the hotfix. Now it seems to be working.

But thanks for the quick answer.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
why does the game keep sending me back to the menu i can't make any progress
Did you check this?

4.30 star(s) 18 Votes