Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
_9OUnx.png

Overview:
Rei, (Default name.) the main character, is a girl or guy who travel from their town to the city to study the career of photography in the university. Rei is active, lively and has a radiant personality, what they like, the way that they think about certain topics and how innocent they are depends on you, the player. Rei wants to study hard, have good notes and complete their career, love is not something in their plan, however, that changes when a clumsy girl appear in their life...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-17
Release Date: 2024-01-04
Developer: Studio 781 - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9.9.1.0
Language: English (MTL), Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac:
- - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra: Fan Sig 1 -
Fan Sig2

screenshot0045.png screenshot0048.png screenshot0049.png screenshot0051.png screenshot0050.png screenshot0068.png screenshot0071.png screenshot0074.png screenshot0076.png

Last edited by a moderator:

indigoxiii

Nov 19, 2017
There is a game that is alkt like this where you character can be any gender nad your bully can also be any gender and then you are shaping your relationship and the personality of your bully with your interactions. Can someone tell me the name of the game I'm describing?

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Sculptor was one of my favorite plays recently. Likewise, just like that one, there seems to be a really interesting concept here, and I'm rather looking forward to see it further developed.
My inspiration for this game was Teaching a Feeling, Imouto Monochrome, Artificial Academy 2 and Katawa Shoujo, but I also play Sculptor, even if I don't take that game as inspiration, I really like it on many levels, from the writting to the interactions.

ajsimps

Jul 23, 2017
I dig the character art style direction.

The grammar needs work though. Maybe hire a native English-speaker to proofread it for you?

StrayRey

Jan 8, 2018
Digging the initial concept; it's not often we get into the real trenches of degeneracy and hold the waifu's hand!

Seriously though, I see the inspiration at work and like how simple and sweet it feels. I'd gladly help edit it into English too, just for that extra bit of shine as it develops. Keep up the good work.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Thanks, we expend some time correcting and writing the game on its original language, (Spanish) even if on the future the game is going to have erotic content, the writing is really important to us.
Are you currently translating through a non-native speaker or through a machine translator?(or something else)

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes