Dooder

Aug 21, 2017
Sculptor was one of my favorite plays recently. Likewise, just like that one, there seems to be a really interesting concept here, and I'm rather looking forward to see it further developed.
I also liked sculptor a lot.
Shame its kinda dead right now. ;_;

Reactions: sansee

Permanganate

Nov 2, 2019
Thanks, we expend some time correcting and writing the game on its original language, (Spanish) even if on the future the game is going to have erotic content, the writing is really important to us.
If I had a bilingual friend who, let's say, wanted to help with the translation and cleaning up, where should said person go to help with those efforts?
(Even only at a cursory glace, I can tell that this is something with potential.)

Simplemente, si yo queria ayudar con la traducción… Podría yo ayudar?

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
evangeline is a trap right? :WeSmart:
With the unnecesary use of 'they' I was genuinely thinking that she might be. Although she is consistently referred to as a she and the use of they is mostly in place of you, so its probably a girl.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I dig the character art style direction.

The grammar needs work though. Maybe hire a native English-speaker to proofread it for you?
Are you currently translating through a non-native speaker or through a machine translator?(or something else)
If I had a bilingual friend who, let's say, wanted to help with the translation and cleaning up, where should said person go to help with those efforts?
(Even only at a cursory glace, I can tell that this is something with potential.)

Simplemente, si yo queria ayudar con la traducción… Podría yo ayudar?
Currently a friend who is a translator on japan is helping to correct the script, the translation on this game is Machine translation, for my surprise better than I expected but far from being perfect. Probably we are going to release the translation file to the public to let anyone contribuite to the translation, maybe the next mayor update.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
evangeline is a trap right? :WeSmart:
With the unnecesary use of 'they' I was genuinely thinking that she might be. Although she is consistently referred to as a she and the use of they is mostly in place of you, so its probably a girl.
The "they" is because machine translation, about Evan, she is actually...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Macoubex

May 26, 2018
I went here for some erotic content. I ended up with a romantic story, and I'm happy about it. :)

Thanks for the content, and I'm looking forward for the next update ! ^^

• Red Heart
Reactions: Studio 781

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Seems promising. Evangeline's progression as you head pat her more is a nice touch. Though I tend to be a softy for cute girls with romance options. Hopefully more interaction choices like kissing etc. will be available in the future. The English translation was a bit off in places but overall understandable.

For the $1 Patrons it might be a good idea to give them "Patron-only posts and messages." as you'll find quite a few fans will fall into that range along with general news is good advertising (If people don't know what is happening with your game then they don't have the chance to get hyped about it and having more fans show interest the better ;)). Throwing Polls somewhere in the $3-$5 range would be good as giving fans something to fight over will make a few more willing to vote with their wallets. Date locations, lingerie choices (Cute, Comfortable, Slutty, etc.), fetishes like pregnancy, and there are a few others that will cause a frenzy with fans. Mostly just things to consider to attract more fans. Special sexy pinups might be a good $10 range reward since sex sells. I didn't see any goals assigned to your Patreon yet so you might want to think of a few things to strive for. Music and Color would be nice, even royalty free music is better then nothing.

Any plans on when the next version will come out?

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Seems promising. Evangeline's progression as you head pat her more is a nice touch. Though I tend to be a softy for cute girls with romance options. Hopefully more interaction choices like kissing etc. will be available in the future. The English translation was a bit off in places but overall understandable.

For the $1 Patrons it might be a good idea to give them "Patron-only posts and messages." as you'll find quite a few fans will fall into that range along with general news is good advertising (If people don't know what is happening with your game then they don't have the chance to get hyped about it and having more fans show interest the better ;)). Throwing Polls somewhere in the $3-$5 range would be good as giving fans something to fight over will make a few more willing to vote with their wallets. Date locations, lingerie choices (Cute, Comfortable, Slutty, etc.), fetishes like pregnancy, and there are a few others that will cause a frenzy with fans. Mostly just things to consider to attract more fans. Special sexy pinups might be a good $10 range reward since sex sells. I didn't see any goals assigned to your Patreon yet so you might want to think of a few things to strive for. Music and Color would be nice, even royalty free music is better then nothing.

Any plans on when the next version will come out?
We are still figurating about the Patreon, we are two people and we work on the game in our spare time, so, the game is going to progress sometimes smooth, other times slowly but surely, that is why we don't want any high price tier for now, considerer the $5.00 our $10.00/$15.00 in comparison with other devs in relation with the work we make.

For now our plan is a game kinda vanilla, but with some fetishes and sort type of pervertion, the players can make the relationship with Evan in the way that they want but in a logical way in relation with the setup. We are going to start working on the music after the ero scene, but yeah, put some goals is a good idea.

The next update is going to be the sprites for the main characters, are already made, we are just making some final adjustments and also coding to put them on every scene.

Henshinvolt

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
Good to hear that this will be getting some corrected scripts later. Definitely feels like this has potential.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Studio 781

Harihoes

May 31, 2017
Ok, so this seems interesting. art isn't the best but it's cute, really cute so it works with the general idea of the game. I like Evangeline but the "They" really did bother me because I'm not into traps but after reading other posts it seems to be just a mistake. Soy un Maestro de Ingles en Latinoamerica, si necesitan ayuda alguna vez solo avisenme.

Studio 781

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Ok, so this seems interesting. art isn't the best but it's cute, really cute so it works with the general idea of the game. I like Evangeline but the "They" really did bother me because I'm not into traps but after reading other posts it seems to be just a mistake. Soy un Maestro de Ingles en Latinoamerica, si necesitan ayuda alguna vez solo avisenme.
As I mention before, somone is revising the translation but after the next update, we are going to put the dialogue script to the public so everyone can help on the translation~

Reactions: girdeyordo

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Evangeline is a girl, the use of they is a mistake in translation and should generally be replaced with you(two).

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes