Mod Ren'Py Broken Promises - Jeevant's Walkthrough Mod [Ch 2 Rework] [Smoking Sexy Style Studios]

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
1640155755946.png

Overview:
Adds an in-game walkthrough mod.​

Updated: 2021-12-22
Game/Creator: Broken Promises / Smoking Sexy Style Studios - - F95zone -
Modder: Jeevant -
Mod Version: Ch 2 Rework
Game Version: Ch 2 Rework
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

If you like my work considering supporting me on my and if you like the game consider supporting dev on

Download:

1640155918477.png

Last edited:

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Awesomeness, when I did a quick scan through, I noticed a couple more choices this time, and the second one, wasn't quite sure which would be the right choice. Now I will know. Thank you so very much for taking up this game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeevant

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Broken Promises [v0.1] + Jeevant's Walktrough Mod and IC Patch

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

Last edited:

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
View attachment 1557045

Overview:
Adds an in-game walkthrough mod.​

Updated: 2021-12-22
Game/Creator: Broken Promises / Smoking Sexy Style Studios - - F95zone -
Modder: Jeevant -
Mod Version: 0.1
Game Version: 0.1
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

If you like my work considering supporting me on my and if you like the game consider supporting dev on

Download: - - -

View attachment 1557046
Please update your mod for ver. 0.1.2! :cool:

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
View attachment 1821648
I thank you for your effort, but with the mod, I keep getting this.
I got the same traceback.txt error as well.
Guys I have updated the mod. I had accidentally copied other files in the script when i zipped the folder. Let me Know if the error is still not corrected.

Also When you copy the files paste it in the \game\scripts. Do not paste it in the \game folder I think that might have caused the error.

Dipper Pines

Aug 14, 2018
Guys I have updated the mod. I had accidentally copied other files in the script when i zipped the folder. Let me Know if the error is still not corrected.

Also guys When you copy the files paste it in the \game\scripts. Do not paste it in the \game folder I think that might have caused the error
Fixed it for me. Not sure if it was the update or pasting it in the scripts folder, probably both. I didn't notice if you had the instructions to paste in the script folder before, if so, my fault. All's well that ends well. Thanks for the mod, appreciate it!

Reactions: Lunarmist

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Fixed it for me. Not sure if it was the update or pasting it in the scripts folder, probably both. I didn't notice if you had the instructions to paste in the script folder before, if so, my fault. All's well that ends well. Thanks for the mod, appreciate it!
Sorry, I had originally made the mod just for me so i forgot about creating directory for others to know where to paste the file.
Anyway Hope You Enjoy!

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019

Also When you copy the files paste it in the \game\scripts. Do not paste it in the \game folder I think that might have caused the error.
That fixed it, working great now. Thank you for doing this!!!

Reactions: Lunarmist

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
The OP has a link to a 1.2 mod. Then reading through the comments there is a link to a 1.3 mod. The OP needs to be updated.

Furthermore, the game is 0.1 Revamp, but these mods say 1.2 and 1.3 which is NOT what the game is now. So, this is all rather confusing. When you load the revamp game up it is listed as Version 0.1. So, of these mods are for that, they need to say exactly that. If the mod is v1.3 for Broken Promises 0.1 Revamp then it needs to say "Broken Promises 0.1 Revamp mod v 1.3" to avoid the confusion.

Last edited:

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
The OP has a link to a 1.2 mod. Then reading through the comments there is a link to a 1.3 mod. The OP needs to be updated.

Furthermore, the game is 0.1 Revamp, but these mods say 1.2 and 1.3 which is NOT what the game is now. So, this is all rather confusing. When you load the revamp game up it is listed as Version 0.1. So, of these mods are for that, they need to say exactly that. If the mod is v1.3 for Broken Promises 0.1 Revamp then it needs to say "Broken Promises 0.1 Revamp mod v 1.3" to avoid the confusion.
Hey man Thanks for reminding me. I initially thought to post it as 0.1 Revamp but since Jeevant has posted it last as v1.2 i posted it's as v1.3 for continuity purpose and also when I loaded the game,it listed the version as 1.3. Anyway I have added it. Thank you