Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Broken Promises [v0.37] [KnightBP] In Game Walkthrough & Cheat Mod [AdanGC Mods]

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
Adan Cover Broken Promises.png
Overview:
This mod adds an in-game walkthrough that highlights dialogue options that give points and lead to the best scenes. Also includes a cheat mod.​

Updated: 2023-08-14
Game/Creator: Broken Promises / KnightBP - -
Modder: AdanGC Mods
Mod Version: 0.37
Game Version: 0.37
Language: English

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:

Broken Promises Screenshot 1.png Broken Promises Screenshot 2.png Broken Promises Screenshot 3.png Broken Promises Screenshot 4.png

Last edited:

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
Just an Update the Mod will take me more time to update it, the devs moved something and my mod even though I have already finished it and it is installed it is not working also Ican't see my cheat button if someone has more direct contact with scrappy or some other mod that can help me solve this problem I will greatly appreciate it.

I leave some screenshots as proof that my mod is installed and does not appear in the game

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2022
Just an Update the Mod will take me more time to update it, the devs moved something and my mod even though I have already finished it and it is installed it is not working also Ican't see my cheat button if someone has more direct contact with scrappy or some other mod that can help me solve this problem I will greatly appreciate it.

I leave some screenshots as proof that my mod is installed and does not appear in the game
I saw that KoGa3 made a Mod for this game, You could try to see with him what could be causing this.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Hi.

Hi. I tried now your previous Mod v0.34 with the new game version, only adapted a few changed things. And for me it's actually working, here a screenshot:
1723434552835.png

The only thing I've noticed is that I had to start the game a second time. Probably for the rpyc files to be generated/updated. Maybe that's the issue?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Hi, is there any working mod? TY
What's the hold up big man
Its one page, if you just scrolled a bit you would've seen that the game had code changes that he's trying to fix.

AdanGC Mods

Modder
Jan 25, 2020
Hi.

Hi. I tried now your previous Mod v0.34 with the new game version, only adapted a few changed things. And for me it's actually working, here a screenshot:
View attachment 3922753

The only thing I've noticed is that I had to start the game a second time. Probably for the rpyc files to be generated/updated. Maybe that's the issue?
Thanks man im going to take a look again.... stilll is not working for me :( can you told me what changes you did?? please. i started a couple of times the game

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Thanks man im going to take a look again.... stilll is not working for me :( can you told me what changes you did?? please. i started a couple of times the game
That's strange. I actually only adapted your Mod files (mostly the three chapters) for the actual game version ones.
I added your Mod with my changes + a save at this game point:
1723541333548.png