Others Abandoned Brothel City [v1.6] [Darot Games]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
version 1_03_2 is out :
This file is an updated version of the game, not the updater setup available on Patreon.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If I can ask how do we apply this to the current v1.0 version? :unsure:

odnanref

Jan 29, 2018
I am confused. It says 'The code execution cannot proceed because bass64.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem."
Not sure what that means or what I am missing.

Edit: I figured it out.
Edit: So you install on the same folder as the 1.0 version.

shadowy1234

Jun 25, 2017
For anyone wondering you have to install this update to the folder where you have the 1.0 version of the game otherwise it won't work.

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
Ok so here is a patched version. With this one you should be able to just decompress the archive and play the game at the latest version :

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
So can someone help me with the Trainer cheat thing? How does it work exactly? Because I start it up and the game, then press the numpad, but all I hear is a beep and nothing happens in game.

Reactions: Nightcall911

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
When attempting to upgrade a second Chapel to a Temple, in three separate playthroughs, the game locks with the message "preparing tof upgrading".

I have played to two expansions and three temples at times, but this occurs in random playthroughs, and I haven'y figured out what causes it.
If you still have this problem than try just to buy the temple instead and see if that happens again. I personally keep at least one of the previous buildings and maybe that is why I have not had that problem. :unsure:

GaryA1981

Sep 29, 2017
Added new trainer for October build (x64 only).

View attachment 160716

- -

P.S Some av's will detect this as a virus (HackTool.CheatEngine). If you can't launch the trainer then temporarily disable your antivirus.
it dose not seem to work ... is it no good or is there a trick to get it to work?

StormR

Nov 6, 2017
how does the trainer work mine seems to be broken and i don't know how to use cheat engine.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Cheat menu no longer works... I can locate the money value, but changing it no longer effects game.

Jakovas

Jul 31, 2017
"Invalid Floating Point operations" whenever hovering mouse over Home or Stables Toolbar, anyone familiar with this error?

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Here is a new trainer. Allows you to freeze some of the values too.
That new version of trainer doesn't work for me... I launch it after the brothel city is running, and hitting the corresponding # on the 10-pad just makes a beep, doesn't change anything.

Have cheat engine 6.7 installed, not sure if that is required or not.

Strike that... Just installed cheat engine 6.8.2 and it works now.

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes