Others Abandoned Brothel City [v1.6] [Darot Games]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
Wow, it's been a while since I played a good ol' management game. This one is very cool with plots, it's nice! I hope the development will go on until the game is finished and perfect :)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The game was already declared "finished" and only receives additional content as DLCs...
So not sure wether you are happy about that or not

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
The game was already declared "finished" and only receives additional content as DLCs...
So not sure wether you are happy about that or not
Well, it doesn't really seem finished to me in that case... The tutorial isn't complete and the campaign has no end other than just "go play freeplay now", it's kinda weird. Although the game already has a good content, it looks to me as if it could be more complete ^^

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well they had removed the campaign all together for the "full release" and added it as one of the mentioned DLCs recently

johnalbert999

Jan 27, 2019
The button that allows the player to speed up time is it available free mode ? ... The campaign allows the player to progress faster but when I played free mode the button at the upper left "speed up" disappeared

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
The button that allows the player to speed up time is it available free mode ? ... The campaign allows the player to progress faster but when I played free mode the button at the upper left "speed up" disappeared
Use "e" key. Also "r" is to read all notifications.

poisonbug

Dec 4, 2018
Holy zeal faction perk still don't working. Sisters still get tired. Am i get something wrong or it's just bugget ?

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Won't let me build more then 1 Treasury.
Your weekly/daily tribute that is represented by the gold icon should be $5000 or over and you will get another when you have additional $5000 or more. :unsure: Here is an example:
$5000 -> 1 Treasury
$10000 -> 2 Treasury
$15000 -> 3 Treasury
$20000 -> 4 Treasury
$25000 -> 5 Treasury
$30000 -> 6 Treasury
and so on........

Warning!!! Make sure to build each treasury really close to the next one's borders because they do use a lot of space and the actual space on map is not that big even with the expansions. Just like it is with the witch-doctor hut's. :unsure::cautious:

tontje

Nov 12, 2016
Your weekly/daily tribute that is represented by the gold icon should be $5000 or over and you will get another when you have additional $5000 or more. :unsure: Here is an example:
$5000 -> 1 Treasury
$10000 -> 2 Treasury
$15000 -> 3 Treasury
$20000 -> 4 Treasury
$25000 -> 5 Treasury
$30000 -> 6 Treasury
and so on........

Warning!!! Make sure to build each treasury really close to the next one's borders because they do use a lot of space and the actual space on map is not that big even with the expansions. Just like it is with the witch-doctor hut's. :unsure::cautious:
I had the perk that lowered my tribute, so i wasn't getting to that.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
play the older version...
devs removed it... accordingly it's illegal to create and provide beastiarity in russia... or what ever sattelilte they live in

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
play the older version...
devs removed it... accordingly it's illegal to create and provide beastiarity in russia... or what ever sattelilte they live in
So that's why it's not triggerable anymore.
I don't think Russia or whatever other slavland gives an actual shit about this. It probably has more to do with Patreon again.
Should be easy to release an 'unofficial' patch for it, but eh.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Patreon might be rather selective about their content but there are several games up and running with beastiarity... some even are build on it... onster breader games like Breading season (I know bad example, but it was the most proffitable game back than) used quiet alot about it... and there are follow up projects all running on Patreon nowadays.
As far as I understand underage characters (depicted as such) and incest seem to be the strongest black flags on Patreon.

Also it might have been just a reason put up to explain why the content was removed... maybe they didn't like it themself or they just wanted to cut more content.

Reactions: DJD
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes