Others Abandoned Brothel City [v1.6] [Darot Games]

3.10 star(s) 17 Votes

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Okay, after some months without playing because I was burned out with the decisions of the team, I decided to give a go again because of Jessie's Art.

After the build of my first hotel and with 80 of reputation, Orcs came and destroyed my whole city..

Fuck this game! Never again.

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Yes, the Hotel rank is absurd in attack strength. I suppose at that point you're expected to have a horde of defenders with high win chance to clear them quickly. It is honestly frustrating.

Ble2

Jun 5, 2017
how can i build a tavern?
to upgrade inn to tavern i need pub but i can't find/build pub ...

also, the campaign stopped (didn't get new quest) after i get the farm girl. is that normal?

also, the game spamming "guests have nowhere to entertain", " guests want more fun!" , "guests have nowhere to drink", "guests have nothing to drink", "travelers need more stables"
i can't build stable or place to drink or to entertain all i have in the service menu is flophouse, dining room, well.

bettakarr

Formerly 'karobetta'
May 10, 2017
Ok so here is a patched version. With this one you should be able to just decompress the archive and play the game at the latest version :
I downloaded with this link but cant play. The game opens up to these screens. I

I clicked some random spot on the screen and apparently accidentally clicked on New Game, so the game opens to this

There seems to be some problem extracting the images. How do I fix it?

Last edited:

bettakarr

Formerly 'karobetta'
May 10, 2017
ps: I just read through the thread and it seems like this white screen error is not new; it's been there since 2016.
Are there any fixes? Any working version of the game? Have the devs decided to ignore this issue completely?
I'm using Windows 10, intel hd 3000 graphics. It's no gaming card, but it shouldn't have trouble with a simple flash game...

foreg

Oct 8, 2017
I downloaded with this link but cant play. The game opens up to these screens. I

View attachment 316805

View attachment 316806

I clicked some random spot on the screen and apparently accidentally clicked on New Game, so the game opens to this
View attachment 316811

I have absolutely no idea about what is causing your problem. Maybe there is an issue with the tool you used to open the archive? It append to certain people on other games.

bettakarr

Formerly 'karobetta'
May 10, 2017
I have absolutely no idea about what is causing your problem. Maybe there is an issue with the tool you used to open the archive? It append to certain people on other games.
I use the normal common free winrar tool

bettakarr

Formerly 'karobetta'
May 10, 2017
try 7-zip ... it's freeware and gets updated more regulary than winzip or -rar
Tried that, still didnt work.
Some posts say the problem is because of the graphic. Some sprites in the game to be processed by some graphic cards.
But seriously, this is a flash game, not AAA full content game. An Intel 3000 HD should be able to handle it.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017

View attachment 316805

View attachment 316806

View attachment 316811

I'm having the same issue.

Which platform is used on this game? Maybe there is some program or font I don't have installed in order to run the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DJD

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
I'm on win10
I d/l and ran this game yesterday.
By platform I meant something like Renpy, RPG, etc, not the operating system. It isn't any of these, that's why I asked. It could be a font as well as I mentioned, since some text appears and other doesn't.

bettakarr

Formerly 'karobetta'
May 10, 2017
By platform I meant something like Renpy, RPG, etc, not the operating system. It isn't any of these, that's why I asked. It could be a font as well as I mentioned, since some text appears and other doesn't.
It seems like the dev dont even care about people with this problem anymore

DJD

Jun 26, 2017
It seems like the dev dont even care about people with this problem anymore
The creators seemed to be evil teenage russians so, they may be dead right? like in a gulag somewhere being tortured by pootin hammer

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
How do you unpause? It says to hit space bar but I pressed it multiple times and tried holding it down too but nothing ever happened. This happened when I tried to hire a whore for the first time.

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
One of my T.O.P. games, perhaps the only one in its kind. I feel it should be more supported by fans to get smth similar to AOE, however, to achieve that goal, it would need a million bucks investment from MS. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Rudzi and DJD
3.10 star(s) 17 Votes