Identify Brothel/Gang type management game

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
I am trying to remember the name of a specific game from around 2016 (?) or so. It was sort of like Jack-o-Nine tales (very similar style art and want to say you manage a single brothel and may have been QSP based) but in the brothel view the girls were laid out almost like playing cards on a table. You could literally have 40-50 girls. You could select each card and have them do specific tasks. Like assign a girl to your brothel, have one assigned to security, one to explore dungeons and try and retrieve treasure and items, another to explore dungeons and try and capture/tame monsters for your slave training pit, etc... In the playing card you could also manage the inventory and equipment of each girl, view stats and assign job roles and determine percentage of pay the girls get (contract girls getting a cut of revenue and slaves getting nothing). Depending on what happened, the girls would also take damage and gain/lose health (or even die) and gain/lose different stats. They would also need to rest up and recover if their health/mental sanity got too low. (eg: your adventurer girl explored a dungeon and was unprepared, was gang raped by monsters and mentally broken for a week or got so mentally broken she refused to enter dungeons again - or worse was captured/killed by monsters and lost forever. Another example is you could send out your assassin/thief girl and have her try to infiltrate an enemy brothel and kidnap their top dancer and hold her for ransom or directly rob their strong box. Also things like prostitutes in your brothel could get sick from a VD and have to be down until treated, etc...)

There was also a gang management aspect where you could level up gangs and have them defend your brothel from rivals attacks and raids (which happened weekly depending on political rankings and alliances), kidnap girls off the streets or from rival brothels, sabotage opponents and steal resources from rivals. I want to say you could recruit and manage up to 8 gangs and level their stats and overall gang ranking. The higher ranking your gang the more members it could hold and recruit. Gangs getting ranking by completing raids or specific duties. You could assign specific roles to each gang and they would recruit members specialized for that role. (Like one could specialize in defense, another offensive raids, one could be gathering resources, another looting dungeons for items and treasure, another kidnapping new 'recruits' for your brothel, etc.) Each gang member also having stats you could see during recruitment that contributed to the overall gangs stat total. The gangs though were constantly losing members due to deaths so you struggled to stay in higher ranks and gang population to survive.

The whole point being you wanted to dominate the entire territory and destroy or subjugate all other brothel lords. Usually by defeating rival gangs until you could weaken their sponsor brothel to the point it finally goes broke or is destroyed from raids.

The girls though definitely were like "hero" cards that you could assign specific roles and level up skills and assign duties which were kind of unique.

Does anyone remember what this one was?

Last edited:

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
And no, it isn't Whore Master, Pytfall or Brothel King. It is very similar to WM in game play features, but the UI and everything is completely different. It may have been a Whore Master spin off, but from what I have seen it is not Whore Master or a modded version of the game. There was no real way to use alternate image packs. I DO remember modding specific girls and hacking the code to use my own images by copying over the default ones from the game, but there was no image pack function built in.

Last edited:

LariatQ

Apr 30, 2017
And no, it isn't Whore Master, Pytfall or Brothel King. It is very similar to WM in game play features, but the UI and everything is completely different. It may have been a Whore Master spin off, but from what I have seen it is not Whore Master or a modded version of the game. There was no real way to use alternate image packs. I DO remember modding specific girls and hacking the code to use my own images by copying over the default ones from the game, but there was no image pack function built in.

I remember the game, but the name seems to have disappeared. It must have been removed from the f95 site.