Ren'Py Brothel King [v0.2] [Goldo]

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes

tomthumb

Aug 31, 2017
Love this game. Anyone know the console command for the max masterbedroom spots we can have? Even a list of the most useful console commands would be nice.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
I'll include some good console comands in the walkthrouh, as some features are not included in BK cheat menu.

sert12341234 have you got the latest patch already and deleted all the .rpyc files in /game folder before starting the game? If you missed any of these two steps try it and let me know if security still gets you issues.

erebus a girl doesn't rank up based on her love/trust parameters, instead she has to gain enough reputation points until she max them out for the current rank: at this point she can rank up if (and only if) your brothel has the same rank of girl's next one. For example, you have a class C girls (rank 1), your brothel is the first one in the slums (rank 1); when the girl reaches rank lvl 5 maxed up, she can't rank up until you unlock brothel lvl 2 (in the wharehouse or docks).

erebus

Jan 2, 2018
I'll include some good console comands in the walkthrouh, as some features are not included in BK cheat menu.

sert12341234 have you got the latest patch already and deleted all the .rpyc files in /game folder before starting the game? If you missed any of these two steps try it and let me know if security still gets you issues.

erebus a girl doesn't rank up based on her love/trust parameters, instead she has to gain enough reputation points until she max them out for the current rank: at this point she can rank up if (and only if) your brothel has the same rank of girl's next one. For example, you have a class C girls (rank 1), your brothel is the first one in the slums (rank 1); when the girl reaches rank lvl 5 maxed up, she can't rank up until you unlock brothel lvl 2 (in the wharehouse or docks).
thank you so much for the info

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
You're welcome! I'll take care of including rank up in the walkthrough, especially now that love and trust are capped with rank

9thunder4

Feb 4, 2018
My girl packs of the following characters can be found in links at bottom of comment.
Akali (League of Legends)
Alexis Rhodes (aka Asuka Tenjoin) (Yu-Gi-Oh)
Android 18 (Dragon Ball)
Ann Possible (Kim Possible)
Ashe (League of Legends)
Belle (Disney)
Caitlyn (League of Legends)
Jane (Tarzan)
Katarina (League of Legends)
May (aka Haruka) (Pokemon)
Nessa (Pokemon)
Skyla (Pokemon)
Sonia (Pokemon)
Wendy (Gravity Falls)
Wonder Woman (DC comics)

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
My girl packs of the following characters can be found in links at bottom of comment.
please use the other thread for posts concerning girl packs and mods

Keep getting an error. Even tried a fresh install.
I'll try to figure out what's wrong with your game, it's the first time I see such bug and need Goldo to know how to solve it.

Reactions: Vrees

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
Is there a way to advance to the 3rd Ring and than the Royal court or are you stuck with the first license?
I have got the first thanks to the story but after that the story is not yet written...but can you move on or not?

Jan 8, 2019
I haven't made a game far into 0.15 yet since I'm busy with packs and events but if it's the same as 0.14 after you finish all the storyline up to chapter 2 this time, you can keep getting objectives like 4 girls + 5k gold, 8 girls 10k etc and once you meet them you can advance the brothel to the next license.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Actually you can obtain every license up to the last one, where girls can reach rank X and brothel can be located in the King's Hold. Next update will include the entire chapter 2 of the main storyline.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
If you want more action points for MC the only way is to raise Speed (AP points = Speed value). Renpy console can help in it, just type the command "MC.speed = x" and choose how much speed you want; don't go over 100, it may brake your game.

razxxx

Mar 9, 2019
If you want more action points for MC the only way is to raise Speed (AP points = Speed value). Renpy console can help in it, just type the command "MC.speed = x" and choose how much speed you want; don't go over 100, it may brake your game.
Thanks for the reply, but I meant those Onsen, Strip-Club or MC Bedroom events that happen from time to time.
I really want to see more of them, is there a way to let them trigger more often?

Last edited:

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Thanks for the reply, but I meant those Onsen, Strip-Club or MC Bedroom events that happen from time to time.
I really want to see more of them, is there a way to let them trigger more often?
Found a way to trigger them via console; first thing interact with a girl, then after you click on "End day" but before you see the girls work result (if it happens just roll back with mouse wheel until you get the screen with number of clients and brothel reputation changes); at this point open the console and type:

Python:
call random_night_girl_event(girl, room) from _call_random_night_girl_event
if the console shows up again during or after the event, just type 'esc' to close it and continue your game. I tried this trick when having only one girl, so don't know if the girl can be chosen or is random like the room (for which I tried to select one in particular, without success).

Besharia

May 6, 2018
I noticed during the beginning of chapter 1 the slave market UI doesn't clear from the screen like it should and persists even after leaving the market.

Is there a command to force the game to reload the UI hopefully getting it to clear from the screen?

alkeera

May 1, 2018
Is there a way to remove girl's locked negative fixation somehow maybe via console or cheat menu? Found out about one of them too late and now can't do anything with it.

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
I noticed during the beginning of chapter 1 the slave market UI doesn't clear from the screen like it should and persists even after leaving the market.

Is there a command to force the game to reload the UI hopefully getting it to clear from the screen?
It shouldn't do like that, are you using any mods?

Kite80

Modder
May 30, 2017
Is there a way to remove girl's locked negative fixation somehow maybe via console or cheat menu? Found out about one of them too late and now can't do anything with it.
You can still train her and remove the negative fixation, unless it's a locked fix and in this case I suggest to keep it, it enriches the game lore; if you want it to fix it anyway, here's the code line to insert in console:

Python:
girl.neg_fixations = []
be aware that this command eliminates EVERY negative fixation!

4.60 star(s) 44 Votes